Beautiful new resort just 10 min walk from South Anjuna Beach with premium furnishings, Swimming Pool & Restaurant. Close to Flea Markets, Pubs, Night Clubs, famous Restaurants and Shacks like German Bakery, Thalassa, Antares, Barito, Curlies, Cafe Lilliput etc. Located in lush Green surroundings.
Deluxe King Rooms are ideal for a Couple. They are furnished with a Double Bed having branded 8" Spring Mattress, White Linen, Closet, Large Dressing Mirror, Balcony Table and Chairs, Some rooms have Sofa & Coffee Table and some have a dining table. All Rooms are furnished with blackout curtains. The rooms are equipped with LED TV, Set-Top Box for Channels, Microwave, 180 L Refrigerator, Kitchenette, Room A/C, Hot & Cold water supply.
Family Suites are large in size and more like a 1 bed-room apartment. It has Living Room with Dining & Kitchenette, separate Bed-Room and two Balconies. Family Suites can comfortably accommodate total of 4 adults as it has a large and comfy Sofa-Cum-Bed in the living room and the bed room having a double bed with 8" branded spring mattress. We provide All-White Linen. The rooms have Closet, Large Dressing Mirror, Balcony Table-Chairs, Sofa, Coffee Table and a dining table. All Suites are equipped with LED TV, Set-Top Box for Channels, Microwave, 180 L Refrigerator, Kitchenette, Room A/C, Hot & Cold water supply.
Restaurant "The Old Monk" is an In-House facility at Passions de Goa serving delicious food and drinks. For the comfort of the our Guests we provide Room Service also.
Swimming Pool has an adjoining BAR.
Passions de Goa A true Jewel of Anjuna.
Follow us on Instagram: #passionsdegoa / Facebook: @passionsdegoa / Twitter: @passionsdegoa
Property Name: Passions de Goa
Street Address: Near German Bakery, Anjuna
City : North Goa - Goa
Postal Code : 403509
Contact Name: Atul Sharma
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
In Order to make your stay aspleasant as possible, "Passions de Goa" Management requests yourco-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the Guest andthe Management:
1. Tariff for the room is payable in advance before / at the time of check in.
2. Settlement of Bills for meals and other services must be done on presentation; personal cheques and cards are not accepted for food & drinks bill.
3. Check-in time is 1 pm. Please present your valid Photo ID card like, Driver’s License, Aadhaar, Passport.
4. Check out time is 11 am. Please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability and payment of normal tariff.
5. Visitors: As per Government Rules and Hotel Policy, outside visitors of the resident guest are not allowed to enter the guest’s room at any time. Visitors can be met only in the restaurant or reception area. It is strictly illegal for the visitor to enter guest room and resident guest would have the sole responsibility to follow this rule.
6. Luggage Storage: Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk. Luggage may not be stored for more than 6hours.
7. Guest's Belongings: Guests are requested to take care of their valuables. The Management will not in anyway whatsoever be responsible for any loss/damage to such belongings.
8. Swimming Pool: a). Use Swimwear in the pool, b) Shower before entering, c) It’s use is for in-houseguests only, Eating, Drinking and Smoking is strictly prohibited in and around the swimming pool.
9. Don’ts: (a) Bringing contraband goods of hazardous / objectionable nature, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals, and Gambling;(b) Disturb others with loud music etc. making loud noise, giving room keys to third party;(c) Smoking is prohibited in rooms, indoor, reception and restaurant area. (d) Misuse / spoiling of the apartment/premises, leaving open water tap, electrical and other appliances unattended
10. It is agreed that(a) The guests will conduct him / herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premises. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees, visitors ,agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused due to non-observance of “Don’ts” as stated above, or as a result of the guest’s own negligence and non-observance of any instructions. (b) The guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by them, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. Only the management has the right to assess the value of loss/damage and the same is immediately payable by the guest. For example the value of a lost/damaged key by the guest is Rs.4000/-,damaged or soiled bed sheet 1500, Duet Cover Rs.2500, Bath Towel Rs.500 etc. (c) The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate the room or other areas of the premises forthwith for breach of house rules without previous notice and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the occupied room.
11. Government rules and regulations: Guest are requested to observe, abide by and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHTTO ADD OR ALTER ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND RULES.