A Charming Coastal Retreat.
Property Name: The Bishop Hotel
Street Address: 714 Washington Street
City : Port Townsend - Washington
Postal Code : 98368
Contact Name: Rosetta Lane
- Coffee Shop
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Guest parking
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
We have two ground floor suites that are accessible with wheelchairs, however, these suites are not ADA-compliant on all fronts. For questions on accessibility at The Bishop Hotel, please contact the hotel reservations team by calling the front desk or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid credit card is required to guarantee a reservation and will not be charged before the date of your arrival. Debit cards cannot be used to guarantee your reservation. Hotel also has a no smoking policy covering the entire property. If the policy is not adhered to the guest will incur a $300 surcharge to commercial cleaning and loss of revenue. No exceptions.
Any and all cancellations or modifications must be made by 3PM, 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date. Shortening the length of the reservation during a stay also requires a window of 72 hours notice. Failing to provide notice will make you responsible for all charges up to 72 hours beyond the actual time of the notice.
Our building is historic and loud sound tends to carry from the garden and lobby into our (16) guest suites. Depending on the nature of the event, hours, amplified sound, etc, some events may be required to book some or all of the hotel rooms along with the event rental. Determination of final hotel booking needs will be at the discretion of the General Manager and agreed upon by all parties before confirmation of event booking.
We appreciate that many of our guests travel with their dogs and wish to have them share lodging. We do however require that you and your dog follow some basic rules. By making the reservation you are agreeing to abide by our stated policies.
- A pet fee per dog per night will be applied to your reservation.Dogs must be registered with the front desk.
- In consideration of other guests and staff, dogs may not be left in a room unattended, at any time.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet and will be responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets; Please keep dogs off the bed and furnishings.
- Dog bowls are provided for convenience during your stay; please do not use hotel dishes.
- Do not bathe your dog in hotel bathtubs or showers; doggie towels are provided for muddy paws so please make sure your dog is clean upon entering the hotel.
- Dogs that bark repeatedly or display aggressive behaviors will be required to leave.
- Dogs are allowed in the lobby and in Suites 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 25 and only and on the first and second floors of the hotel.
- Dogs are to be leashed and accompanied by an owner when not in their hotel room, this includes hotel common areas and grounds.
- Please pick up after your dog does his or her business; we’ve provided Dogi-Potty bags for this purpose and additional bags are available if needed.
- 10 Any repairs or extraordinary cleaning because of your dog may result in you being charged a damage fee in addition to the per dog per day fee required at check-in.11 Any violation of the above policies may result in a minimum $150.00 charge. Thank you for respecting our policies for the sake of your dog as well as the safety and comfort of other guests in the hotel.