Our thatched cottages are nestled among coconut groves and perched on different levels, providing unspoilt views of the ocean and freshwater lagoon that is truly a magical part of our land, especially at high tide when the ocean meets the lagoon. Built with sustainability in mind, each cottage is unique and spacious, constructed from local materials and furnished with hand crafted decorations, calling for an eco experience, taking care of our guests as well as the environment. At the head of the lagoon lies our raised open air restaurant and bar, serving delicious, local, all inclusive meals, Indian flavours and sunset cocktails to complete your Dwarka experience. As the sea breeze naturally moves through our resort, it spreads the soothing spirit of the tranquil nature that surrounds us. Accessing our land is an adventure in itself as you drive down a path through the jungle and eventually find yourself leaving the world far behind for true relaxation and recharging.
We aim to preserve our secluded surroundings as much as possible in order to protect one of the few undeveloped beaches left in Goa, and continue being able to offer organic insights into the beautiful works of nature all around us. Watch the sun and the Moon setting over the ocean, take a dip or canoe down the freshwater lagoon, treat yourself to an Ayurvedic massage...simply let go and allow this magical place to take care of you and your needs.
PLEASE NOTE: Our price is inclusive of all meals!
Property Name: Dwarka Eco Beach Resort
Address 1: Cola Beach, Canacona, Khola , Goa , India
City : Goa - Goa
Postal Code : 403702
Contact Name: Clement Rodrigues
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
* Our rates include all meals which means Breakfast lunch and dinner. We only serve dishes made of chicken , sea food and vegetables.
* Once your holiday has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
* We do not allow loud music to be played in our cottages and we and try to maintain a peaceful resort. However, we have no control over noise that may be generated by religious festival and on occasion if our neighbors or others on the beach may have a celebration, which we must tolerate and embrace .
* Possession or taking of illegal Drugs is a serious offence here and is punishable by many years in prison. We strictly do not allow these drugs to be carried into our resort and if we find a guest in possession of these drugs we reserve the right to ask you to vacate the resort without any notice or refund.
* We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of parliament, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, we have integrity and will Endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned and hopefully exceed your expectations.
* We retain all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose. * We may offer a discount to some Guests, or last-minute discounts – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
* Normal Check-In and Check-Out times are 12 noon and 11 am respectively. Guests may request Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability and a additional cost if necessary.
* The last stretch of 1.5 Kms to Dwarka is a dirt track and a small hike down hill of 50 proper steps from the parking to our entrance . Our staff will be happy to assist you with your luggage. * We INSIST that we send you our car for pick up as our drivers are friendly with our terrain and we also because we don’t have sign boards on the way. * We are surrounded with nature so please respect your surroundings and maintain cleanliness.
* We have 24 hour hot water shower facility.
* We provide free wifi and we try our best to maintain good speed and connectivity and rarely we have any downtime.
* Most of the cellular networks do not have coverage at Dwarka, so enjoy being cut out of your phone for a while
* We do not have room service nor do we encourage any food and beverage consumption in the cottage only because we would like to avoid attracting our friendly ants.
* All food and beverage is served at our in-house restaurant overlooking the sea and the lagoon. Please feel free to talk to our staff to help you with any special dietary requirements or any specific dish of your choice depending on availability.