Welcome to the Newagen Seaside Inn, where perfect Maine vacations or Maine romantic getaways are as effortless as kicking off your shoes and as enjoyable walking along the coastline. Discover panoramic ocean views from almost every guest room and seaside cottage, coastal casual Maine dining, and warm welcomes and exceptional service from every member of our family.
Property Name: Newagen Seaside Inn
Street Address: 60 Newagen Colony Rd
City : Southport - Maine
Postal Code : 04576
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Property has wheelchair access
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Advance Purchase rates are non-refundable. No refunds, changes, or cancelations may be made after booking.
Terms and Conditions
A valid credit card is required to guarantee a reservation. Must be 21+ to check in to the resort. Check-in is 4:00pm to 8:00pm with self-check-in after 8:00pm. Room rates include breakfast. Rates are based on double occupancy (unless otherwise noted), check-in date, and length of stay. Early departure will result in a charge equal to the balance of your reservation. Totals are estimated based on number of guests, current taxes, and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay. Additional guests and/or children will be charged to your accommodation based on the number of guests selected. Children ages 0-6 stay for FREE. Guest parking is self-parking on site.
A deposit of 50% of your total stay is required to confirm your reservation and will be charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made. If you book a non-refundable Advance Purchase rate, 100% of the stay will be charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made. Advance Purchase Rates require 21-day advance purchase. No refunds, changes, or cancelations may be made after booking.
Newagen Seaside Inn provides many inclusive benefits through a guest amenity fee calculated at $25 per night per room. The amenity fee provides:
• Two waters in room upon arrival
• In-room Keurig coffee maker and K-Cups
• Newagen canvas tote bag to take to the beach or shopping in Boothbay Harbor
• Wireless internet in guest rooms and public spaces where available
• Choice of daily newspapers utilizing our Press Reader mobile application
• Use of our outdoor heated pool, tennis and pickleball courts, basketball court, rowboats and outdoor game pad
• Use of our vintage game room including candlepin bowling, pool, darts, table tennis and other games
• Yoga by the sea two mornings per week
• Rainy day activities including:
- Complimentary access to the Boothbay Harbor YMCA including therapy and lap pools, indoor track, cardio room, weight room and basketball courts
- Complimentary access to Little Critters Playroom indoor play space
- Discounted movie tickets to the Harbor Theater
• Daily fresh baked cookies
• Weekly s’mores around the campfire
• Poolside popsicles daily in season
Maine Lodging Tax of 9% is calculated on all room rates and additional guest, guest amenity, and pet fees.
All Newagen Seaside Inn accommodations, decks and public areas are non-smoking. Smoking is not allowed within 20 feet of any building or deck. This includes, but is not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vapes, and marijuana. Violation will result in a fee equal to one night’s room rate. Smoking is permitted at designated smoking areas only.
GUEST RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to use the athletic facilities and equipment available to guests and visitors of Newagen Seaside Inn including, but not limited to, the pool and tennis courts, rowboats, and assorted games and activities, you acknowledge that you assume all risks arising from your use and that of your family members or guests of such facilities and equipment, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees or others, and assume full responsibility for that activity.
This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason allowed by law, and will not be responsible for accident or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.