Ipil Suites El Nido offers twenty-four rooms across four floors with sweeping views of the sea and surrounding cliff tops a unique vantage point being the first four-storey building in El Nido.
Property Name: Ipil Suites El Nido
Address 1: Real St, Buena Suerte
City : El Nido - Palawan
Postal Code : 5313
Contact Name: Manila Reservation
Phone : +63 0908 880 2866 / +02 952-3104
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Tour Desk to cater for all your island tour requirements
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances are subject to writtenapproval.·
- Consideration for cancellation is required in writing togetherwith supplementary documentation justifying reason for cancellation
- No show on check in date without prior written advisewill render the entire booking null and void and no refund will apply
- All succeeding days of stay under the booking after a No Show willbe void and cannot be used
- Cancellation fees (based on totalaccommodation expense; based on date of arrival): 1 month 50%, 2 weeks 75%, 1week - 100%
- For cancellations during peak surcharge dates, full payment is required
- No refund. No Changes. No cancellation during peak times/holidays(Christmas, Holy Week, Long Weekends, Chinese New Year, etc.)
- Payment for cancelled bookings due to force majeure can be re-bookedonce within six (6) months from the date of cancellation subject to roomavailability & room rate differential increment
- Cancellation administration feeapplies. Cancellation fee of P500 applies per room cancelled or changed
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time 2:00pm, check-out time 12:00pm
- 50 % deposit is required prior to arrival to secure the booking
- DEPOSIT PAYMENT DUE DATE is 24 hours after reservation is submitted.
Kindly take note of your option to pay deposit to avoid auto-cancellation.
- Remaining balance should be paid in full prior to arrival
- Rate is inclusive of government tax
- Only Peso currency is acceptable for International bank transfer
- Bookings not finalized on a given cut-off date will be auto-cancelled
- No Booking Order or Confirmation voucher received – No Booking
- No refund No Change No cancellation during peak times/holidays. (Christmas, Holy Week, Long Weekends, Chinese New Year, etc.)
- Safety deposit box is available at Front Desk only
- Ipil Suites will not be responsible for any loss claims on un-deposited valuables
- Credit Card payment facility in PHP currency is available in El Nido & Puerto Princesa subject to electricity and signal availability. Any unforeseen outages only cash is accepted
- Fees may apply to credit card payments
- Excessive noise within the property is prohibited.
- Any breakages in the property caused by the guest will be charged to guest account upon discovery of damage.
- Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account.
- Borrowed items from Front Desk shall be returned upon check out otherwise will be charged to guest account
- No guarantees for power supply during blackouts in PP and EN
- Individual guests embarking on a tour/activity takes full responsibility in participating in the activities and bears all reasonable risks associated with said activity whether foreseen or unforeseen.
- Guests should consider and in your discretion obtain appropriate insurance coverage to the extent available with respect to risks associated with your travel activities. IPIL will not be liable for any and all incidents associated with participating in a tour/activity
- Once guests have checked out no shower activities available post tour
- Guests acknowledge the house rules below upon signing their registration form which is available for review upon check in. For any questions please advise front desk immediately after check in.
- All check in guest must present a form of identification
- Please note that except by prior arrangement confirmed in writing (via email), only the number of persons specified on a booking confirmation may occupy a room
IPIL strongly recommends to align maximum occupants in all rooms to be 2 pax only and 4 pax only for family rooms. Exceeding this capacity may result in uncomfortable room conditions namely high room temperature and luggage space limitation
- Cleaning hours are from 8 am to 5 pm daily
- Please choose your preference using the signage on your room door knob on your way out