Casa MarBella is a boutique style hotel in Santa Teresa situated on a mountain slope on the Pacific Coast. The casa provides panoramic ocean views and is surrounded by jungle. It’s centrally located in the jungle town and is within walking distance to stores and some of the notable restaurants in the area. Most importantly, you can walk to the beach in 5 minutes (Playa Carmen).The hotel is essentially 1 grand villa consisting of 8 separate and unique units surrounding an infinity pool overlooking the coast (“sunset view”) and the Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve, the first national park in Costa Rica. It has 4 different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It offers unique accommodation in Santa Teresa for those seeking the service, safety, and privacy of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. Reservations can be made for individual hotel rooms or for full hotel rental, depending on what you are looking for.Although the area itself is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, which some are within walking distance from the property, there are plenty of other attractions that draw guests. These include hiking, yoga, canopy tours, dining, and so much more. We even have our own private ocean view yoga terrace, where we keep mats for private practice. You don’t even need to leave the hotel to enjoy watching wildlife in their natural habitat. Amongst others, you can see howler monkeys, iguanas, and a variety of bird species. Moreover, we have a private access to the restaurant next door that is literally steps away and has a spectacular sunset view.Come and enjoy a relaxing holiday in our jungle home. Where the jungle reaches the sea. Where monkeys can be seen hanging out in trees and eating fresh fruit. Where t-shirts, board shorts, and the optional flip-flops are the official attire. Where televisions are replaced with books and card games. Where everyday finishes with stunning sunsets enjoyed from the beach or your favorite sunset bar. Come enjoy the experience of Santa Teresa in our very own Casa MarBella - A Hillside Retreat Experience.
Property Name: Casa MarBella Hotel
Address 1: 300 meters east of super ronny 1
City : Santa Teresa de Cobano - Puntarenas
Postal Code : 60111
Contact Name: Casa MarBella Boutique Hillside Retreat
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Yoga mats & props
- Yoga deck
- Honor bar
- Daily cleaning service
- Complimentary coffee
- Saltwater infinity pool
- Optic fiber
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Check-in time is any time after 3pm (not guaranteed if there is a high volume of occupancy that day). Should you need to confirm an earlier arrival time than the standard check-in time, please contact the hotel directly in advance.
- Guests will be required to present a valid form of identification upon arrival.
- Casa MarBella will make every effort to honor special requests upon arrival. Please let us know in advance what you would like and we will charge you accordingly.
- Check-out is at 11:00am. If you require a later check-out, please contact the receptionist on the day before your departure and we will do our best to accommodate your request depending on availability.
- Casa MarBella can accommodate guest luggage complimentary at the reception after check-out time if needed.
- We will charge a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation.
- The other 50% can be paid during your stay at the hotel by cash or a credit/debit card.
- We offer discounted rates for no fee bank transactions such as Zelle or Revolut. Special payment plans will apply.
- All hotel rooms are subject to a cancellation policy depending on which kind of rates/reservation you have chosen. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all the rooms and all public areas of the Hotel. Smoking is only allowed outside the building.
- Please note that guests found to be smoking in the room will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day.
- Complimentary wireless internet service is offered to all guests in their rooms and the common areas. The fibre optic normally allows a quick and stable connection. Nevertheless we live in a jungle town and some days the internet or cell service simply does not work in town due to provider issues. For login and password, please ask the reception or refer to the activities book in your room.
- 4x4 is recommended for the roads in the area and to go up the hill to the hotel.
- Taxis in the area can make it up our hill.
- If you take a Shuttle or a public bus you will have to carry your luggage up the hill.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per room.
- Parking spots will be assigned by our staff.
- The Hotel’s Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff, or is behaving in an unacceptable manner. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
- The Hotel has a zero tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service and accommodation to persons while on the hotel premises that: act in an obnoxiously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroy or threaten to destroy hotel property, cause or threaten to cause public disturbance, or refuse or are unable to pay their hotel balance at check-out. This said person may be removed if necessary.
- Hotel may limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest room in the hotel and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities.
- Pets are not accepted in the rooms or in the common area of the Hotel.
- Please treat Casa MarBella Hotel as your home, and leave the house and all its contents in good order and in an acceptably clean condition.
- Any damage or losses caused during the Rental Period, as well as any special cleaning requirements will be your responsibility and may be charged to your account and deducted from your credit card. In cases of excessive or unacceptable loss or damage at any time during the Rental Period, the Owner or Owner’s Representative may require you and your party, including registered visitors to vacate the hotel immediately, without compensation or refund.
- Casa MarBella Hotel and its facilities are available for your full enjoyment during the Rental Period. The Owner or other staff may need to access your private room from time to time (e.g.for maintenance purposes, utilities and services, or for the purposes of providing additional services requested by you, etc.). You are required to give us reasonable access to the hotel for these purposes.
- No exterior guests are allowed without authorization of the Owner or the Owner’s Representative.
- The number of persons (adults and children) staying at the hotel must not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the booking confirmation e-mail, unless specifically authorized in writing.
- Exceeding this number may invalidate any insurance policy on the hotel. Entry or access to the hotel may be refused or limited where the number of guests exceeds the stated requirement.
- All bookings are assumed to be for normal and leisure holiday purposes only unless stated otherwise during the booking process, and you agree that the use of Casa MarBella Hotel will be limited to this purpose unless otherwise confirmed in writing. If you are planning to hold an event, such as a wedding or party, which involves having a larger number of people at the hotel, or if you are planning to use the hotel for a purpose other than a holiday, please communicate this to us at the time of booking, as special approval or arrangements may be required. Depending on the nature of the event, a surcharge and/or additional security deposit may be required, which will be agreed and confirmed in writing prior to confirming the reservation. It may not always be possible to grant permission for certain uses or activities.
- The common areas have assigned operating hours. You will be informed upon arrival of the same. Common courtesy and respect is expected between guests. Therefore we don't allow music being played or loud activities in these areas. We also have a no noise policy in the hotel after 9pm. That applies to both common areas and guest rooms.
- Casa MarBella Hotel is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. We kindly ask you to respect this, and ensure that all guests and visitors to the hotel behave appropriately. Illegal or immoral activities including prostitution, prohibited drugs, possession or use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms and other weapons are all strictly prohibited.
- In the interests of safety, due care should be taken at the hotel at all times, especially with children. Suitable supervision should be given around pool, yoga deck, roads, and when using all hotel’s facilities.
- Any of your valuables or property left or used at Casa MarBella Hotel are at your own risk. Neither the Owner nor the Owner’s Representatives accept any responsibility for loss of or damage to your property.
- You are responsible for the hotel during the Rental Period, and must ensure that all windows and doors are locked securely when not on the premises. Any act or omission by you, your party and/or visitors which may negate or prejudice the hotel’s insurance policy and/or results in loss or damage is your responsibility.
- We offer a safety deposit box in each unit for your valuables.
- Once your booking is confirmed, the price of your reservation is fully guaranteed, even if we change the price on our website after your booking has been confirmed. In return for this commitment, no refunds will be made for any exchange rate fluctuations that would otherwise reduce the rental cost.
- We reserve the right to impose any taxes or other charges which may be implemented by government or other regulatory body, which were unknown at the time of publishing. We will tell you promptly in the unlikely event that you become aware that any taxes or charges will apply to your booking.
- Once a booking confirmation is issued by us, a fee of $10 will apply to each amendment made. We will do our best to accommodate any reasonable amendments, but you should be aware that some changes may not be possible.
- Please note that these amendment policies apply for regular booking periods. Special amendment terms may apply for peak and high seasons and will be stated in the booking confirmation e-mail. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable for any reason (including the sale of a property and force majeure) to provide you with the room booked by you, we reserve the right to transfer you and your party to an alternative hotel of the similar type and value, in consultation with you. If the price of the substituted hotel is less than the original booking, the difference will be reimbursed to you. If the price of the substituted hotel is higher than the original booking, the difference may be charged to you. If, however, after considerable effort by us, no alternative of similar type and value is available and/or no agreement can be reached between you and us, then either we or you may opt to cancel the booking and this Rental Contract. In that event, we will refund you all money paid, without further compensation.
- Every attempt will be made by the owner and hotel staff for you to have an enjoyable stay. If you should have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform the Owner or Owner’s Representative immediately who will endeavor to remedy the situation. Should the Owner’s Representative not address your problem satisfactorily, please contact the Owner promptly. In order for your complaint to be addressed, you must communicate any problem whilst on location. If no complaint is reported during the Rental Period, we will assume that Casa MarBella Hotel was to your satisfaction and no complaint will be entertained.