Sumpter's Friendliest Mountain CabinsIf you're planning on visiting Eastern Oregon to experience the great outdoors, Delta-9 Cabins is your friendly place to stay! ADA-accessible cabin available.
Delta-9 Cabins - Welcome
Property Name: Delta-9 Cabins
Address 1: 343 S. Mill St
City : Sumpter - Oregon
Postal Code : 97877
Contact Name: Russ Belville
- Dispensary Next Door
- Pets OK
- Measure 91 Friendly
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Delta-9 Cabins Terms & ConditionsThese Terms & Conditions (hereafter Terms) describe the standards and policies at Delta-9 Cabins (hereafter Delta-9 Cabins). By making a reservation with Delta-9 Cabins, the Guest (hereafter Guest or Guests) hereby agrees to abide by all Terms. For questions or clarifications, please contact the resident innkeeper (hereafter Resident or Delta-9 Cabins). Within this document, the term “refund” refers to an amount credited to the Guest equal to the cost of the complete stay, unless otherwise specially noted.
I. SERVICES & AMENITIESWhile Delta-9 Cabins makes every attempt to offer all amenities listed below, we cannot guarantee these services.
- Guest Information: Area dining, entertainment and attractions are found at our guest information table, including information for cannabis-related tour companies.
- Kitchen: Guests may use the microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, and other kitchen appliances. Guests accept full responsibility for any harm and/or injury brought on by their actions (or their children’s actions) using kitchen appliances.
- Special Requests: Special requests are welcomed.
- Wi-Fi: High speed wireless internet is provided throughout Delta-9 Cabins. Sign-on information is posted in every room.
II. CHECK-IN TIME
- Standard Check-In: We prefer guests to check in after 2PM on the date of stay. However, we can plan for early or late check-ins on a case-by-case basis.
- Late Check-In: Guests checking in after 8PM on the date of stay will be charged a $30.00 late check-in fee.
- Early Check-In: Guests checking in before 2PM acknowledge that luggage may be dropped off, but the room(s) may not be available until after 2PM.
III. CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- By booking with Delta-9 Cabins, Guest agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Guest credit card will be charged at time of check-in.
- Guest must provide name, email address, and phone number.
- Keys to Guest cabin are provided in a lockbox at the cabin door.
IV. CHECK-OUT TIME
- Standard Check-Out: Guests are expected to check-out of their room(s) by 10AM. However, we can plan for late check-outs on a case-by-case basis.
- Late Check-Out: Guests checking out after 10AM may store luggage with us until 5PM. Any storage after 5pm will incur a $30.00 storage fee.
V. CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
- Wash any dishes and cookware you have used.
- Strip linens and pillowcases from the beds and pillows.
- Turn out lights and shut the windows before closing the door.
- Guest ensures they have received final copy of paid invoice.
- Guest returns cabin key to the lockbox.
- Base Rates: Room rates are based upon occupancy of one-to-three guests.
- Demand Pricing: Room rates may be variably-priced based on current demand and local events. Rates paid by a guest for a previous stay are not guaranteed for subsequent stays.
- Lodging Taxes: Room rates do not include applicable city and county lodging taxes.
- Cleaning Fee: A cleaning fee of $15.00 will be charged for each room occupied per stay.
- Key & Damage Deposit: A deposit of $100.00 will be charged per stay and refunded upon checkout with return of the key to the lockbox and no damages to the cabin.
- Confirmed reservations require the following: a) An authorized credit/debit card number; b) Evidence of acceptance of Terms; c) Government-issued identification (including, but not limited to: driver’s license, state ID, national passport, military ID).
- No stay may be booked longer than five nights and cabins are not available on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
- Guests are responsible for payment of entire reservation in advance regardless of arrival or departure times.
- Beginning at Midnight on first day of reservation, Guests are financially responsible for entire reservation, regardless if Guest terminates stay early for any reason.
- Resident reserves the right to cancel any reservation, at any time, with full refund of any money paid by Guests.
VIII. PAYMENTThe credit/debit card used to make the reservation will be charged in full at the time reservation becomes confirmed. Deposits will be refunded following check-out.
IX. CANCELLATION POLICYAll fees assessed herein will be charged to the credit/debit card used to make the reservation.
- Full (100%) Refund: For cancellations of reservations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
- Half (50%) Refund: For cancellations of reservations if the check-in date is at least 7 days away.
- No (0%) Refund: For cancellations made within 7 days of check-in or for early departures.
- No Show - No Refund: For reservations not cancelled and not honored, Guest will be responsible for the entire reservation.
X. RESPONSIBILITY OF CHILDRENDelta-9 Cabins does not offer babysitting or child-care services. For Guests bringing a child to Delta-9 Cabins, the child is to remain under the Guests’ full and complete control and supervision at all times. The Guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold Delta-9 Cabins liable in any way and will indemnify and hold Delta-9 Cabins harmless.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is not provided by Delta-9 Cabins. Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed. Guests abusing this privilege (as determined by Delta-9 Cabins) will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Combustibles: The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s), the home, or on the premises, with the exceptions listed on our cabin's rules sheet. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
- Cooking: Cooking of open flame or hot plates is not allowed in the guest room(s).
- Coolers & Ice Chests: Allowed in guest rooms if necessary, but Guests should use kitchen refrigerator space first.
- Footwear Indoors: For the health and safety of our Guests, we require the following of all our Guests: a) Guest will ensure that footwear worn in the home are clean, dry, and are not soiled by outdoor dirt, mud, manure, etc.; b) Prior to entering the home, footwear is to be inspected and if required, use the footwear cleaning station found near the front entrance; c) Guests are encouraged to bring alternative footwear with them to be worn in the home.
- Signage: Guests are to observe all signage as posted. Do not enter areas signed “Private,” “Private Entrance,” “Do Not Enter,” or “Private Quarters.”
- Smoking: Delta-9 Cabins is a 100% tobacco-smoke free environment. See our cabin's rules sheet about other legal smokable products. If a Guest smokes or vaporizes tobacco indoors, they will be asked to leave immediately without a refund. If a Guest smokes or vaporizes tobacco in a Guest room, they will be asked to leave immediately without a refund AND be responsible for a two (2) night room fee (for loss of room use while the room is being cleaned), PLUS a minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Right to Refuse Service: Resident reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of these Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of Delta-9 Cabins. Guests asked to leave will be charged for entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by Delta-9 Cabins.
- Security: The security features in place at Delta-9 Cabins are meant to deter casual interlopers and are meant to ensure Guest safety and provide Guest privacy. Guest will not hold Delta-9 Cabins liable for any damaged or missing Guest property or valuables, or for Guests’ safety.
- Health Issues: It is the Guest’s responsibility to inform the Resident of any special health issues or concerns they have that the Resident would need to be made aware of to insure the health and safety of the Guests’ stay.
- Damages: Guest is responsible for any and all damages to Delta-9 Cabins and losses of items from Delta-9 Cabins.