Property Name: Blues Suites Medellin
Street Address: Cra 29C #1a sur 80, El Poblado
City : Medellin - Antioquia
Postal Code : 050021
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Food delivery
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hypoallergenic rooms
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Property has wheelchair access
- Safety deposit box
- Sanitized tableware
- Security alarm
- Shuttle service
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar
- Sun deck
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Valet Parking
- Vending machine (drinks)
- VIP room facilities
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 6 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Hours: Check In: 3:00 pm – Check Out: 12:00 pm (GMT -5)
- In compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1877 of 2013, by which the general provisions for the protection of personal data are issued, we inform you that the personal data provided will be confidential and will become part of a database. used exclusively in present and future communications to know your perception of the service provided by BLUES SUITES; Your email address and other data will be used as a means of communication with you, expressly consenting to the sending of electronic communications for the aforementioned purposes.
- In accordance with Colombian regulations, all invoices must be paid in Colombian pesos, however, we accept payments in dollars and euros, making a previous currency exchange at the hotel's TRM on the day of check out.
- When you check in, you will be asked for your identity document (identity card or passport) which will be scanned and you must sign a hotel registry.
- The reservation must be fully paid at the check-in, by credit card and/or in cash depending on the negotiation or number of nights of your stay, additional VAT of 19% on the accommodation fee, must be paid by both Colombians and foreigners residing in the country. To complete your registration it is necessary to leave an open credit card voucher or a cash deposit for extra consumption. The Hotel Insurance has a cost of $8,000 COP plus VAT, per person, per night, which is not included in the room reservation confirmation.
- In case of cancellation or change, notify 48 hours before the date of arrival, otherwise the value of the first night of accommodation will be charged as a NO-SHOW. If your departure is earlier than the reserved date, the hotel will charge 100% of the nights reserved at the contracted rate, plus taxes. To extend your stay at the hotel, remember to check availability beforehand.
- Our facilities, including the rooms, are 100% smoke-free, therefore THE CONSUMPTION OF TOBACCO AND ITS DERIVATIVES IS PROHIBITED, in compliance with Colombian Law 1335 of 2009 Article 19. The guest who fails to comply with this law will be penalized and will have automatic payment additional to your account, for the same value of your rate applied during the reservation, in Colombian pesos.
- Colombian laws protect minors from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence, caused by national or foreign tourists. Violations of this law carry the criminal and administrative sanctions provided for in Law 679 of 2001.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH MINORS, PLEASE NOTE THE FALLOWING:
- Blues Suites is exempt from all responsibility in case of loss for all valuables, such as jewelry, technology, equipment, utensils or money that remain or are left by the guest in the room, service areas or public areas other than those that the Hotel has for your custody (safety box in the room).
- The guest must have excellent conduct and the hotel will refrain from providing its services when the guest's behavior is the opposite and the reservation will be canceled immediately. The guest undertakes to use the facilities, furniture, and equipment in general, in an appropriate manner, keeping them in the state in which they were found and therefore WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for any damage or loss of elements or property of the hotel even due to slight fault, for which you must pay the price set by the Hotel.
- Any guest or visitor who has a firearm on the hotel premises is personally responsible for complying with all applicable Colombian laws regarding firearms, and carrying current legal documentation. Those who do not comply with this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises, without refund, as the only exception to the restrictions outlined in this firearms policy statement is for law enforcement officials and designated military or police personnel, who are on duty and are required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.
- ACCOMPANYING PERSON: Any person, man or woman who wishes to enter our rooms at the request of our guest, regardless of the length of stay and is not registered or reserved by the guest prior to check-in, must register at the reception presenting your original identity document and the data requested by the reception. The value of the accompanying person is USD 100 plus taxes (VAT and hotel insurance) and the owner assumes all responsibilities. FOR SECURITY, THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION.
- PLEASE NOTE: Drug use, noise or additional visitors not included in the reservation are not allowed; it is completely forbidden to sleep in the lobby and common areas; pets are allowed in our facilities with extra charge; we do have parking; The minibar in the room has an additional cost; We offer shared rooms for groups and rooms for people with reduced mobility. Luggage will only be stored for people with a reservation made and paid for, to be returned the same day. For more information on this, you should contact the hotel directly.