Property Name: Agrado Guest House
Address 1: Calle de Murguía, #305, Centro.
City : Oaxaca de Juarez - Oaxaca
Postal Code : 6800
Contact Name: Ana Laura Rodriguez
Phone: +52 1 9515147407
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Welcome Drink
- Beer Garden
- Yoga Sessions
- Dancing Sessions
- Therapeutic Massages
- Free Bicycle Loan
- Coworking Room
- Safe Boxes
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancel 72 hours prior to arrival with no cost
- 50% will be charged after reservation is made
- 50% Prepayment is not refundable for guelaguetza, day of the deaths and december festivities
- 50% non refundable prepayment will be charged after reservation is made
- Other 50% wont be charged until the moment of the check in
- 100% non refundable prepayment will be charged after reservation is made
The total amount of reservation will be charged if guest makes an early departure.
Applicable reimbursements might take until 30 days and commissions might be charged according to bank policies.
Terms and Conditions
CHECK IN & OUT:
- Check in: 15:00 hours.
- Check out: 12:00 hours.
- Early check in & late check only with premium offers when available
- All rooms are rated for 2 PAX.
- 3rd and 4th person on double rooms are + $ 350 MX each.
- Taxes not included (19%).
- Full breakfast is included in all rates
- Dinner is available + extra cost in the house, served everyday at 8:00 pm
- We care for privacy, comfort and rest of all our guests.
- We don't discriminate, and we do not accept any kind of discrimination.
- Please keep silence inside the house and rooms after 23:00.
- Friends and visitors are more than welcome to visit, although the house doors are closed at all time.
- overnight visitors are not allowed
- For the tranquility and rest of other guests we do not accept children.
- All our rooms are non-smoking; smoke is only allowed in common open areas.
- No drugs are allowed inside the house.
- No external food or drinks allowed in common areas.
- Agrado Guest House has no private parking.
- There is a parking just in the corner
- Parking opens Monday to Saturday. Sundays closed.