Property Name: Agrado Guest House
Address 1: Calle de Murguía, #305, Centro.
City : Oaxaca de Juarez - Oaxaca
Postal Code : 6800
Contact Name: Ana Laura Rodriguez
Phone: +52 1 9515147407
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Welcome drink
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 1st night will be charged after reservation is made (non refundable)
- Remaining amount will be charged 72 hours before your arrival date
- If cancelled more than 72 hours before arrival date, no extra charges will be made
- For high season* 50% prepayment will be charged and cancellations must be done 15 days before arrival date
- 50% prepayment will be made after reservation is made (non refundable)
- 50% remaining will be charged 15 days before arrival date
- 100% prepayment will be charged when booking any date for the next 15 days
- For high season 100% prepayment will be charged anytime (non refundable)
- Date changes are available when noticing 15 days before arrival date and paying an extra fee of 500 pesos
- Wedding and group agreements are not considered in these poicies and will follow as agreed between the hotel and the organizer
*High season dates are considered to be Guelaguetza, Day of the deaths and December festivities. Please contact us to consult the specific dates
No shows are considered as non refundable
There are no refunds for anticipated departure
Terms and Conditions
CHECK IN & OUT:
- Check in: 15:00 hours.
- Check out: 12:00 hours.
- Early check in if available must be requested in advance (FREE)
- Late check out will be charged 50% until 15:00 hours, after that it will be charged as an extra night
- All rooms are rated for 2 PAX.
- 3rd and 4th person on double rooms are + $ 300 MX each
- Full breakfast is included in all rates
- We care for privacy, comfort and rest of all our guests.
- We don't discriminate, and we do not accept any kind of discrimination.
- Please keep silence inside the house and rooms after 23:00.
- Friends and visitors are more than welcome to visit, although the house doors are closed at all time.
- Overnight visitors are not allowed
- For the tranquility and rest of other guests we do not accept children.
- All our rooms are non-smoking; smoke is only allowed in common open areas.
- No drugs are allowed inside the house.
- No external food or drinks allowed in common areas.
- Agrado Guest House has no private parking.
- There are some nearby parking lots.