Welcome to the Great Indoors...
Property Name: Lone Star Glamp Inn
Street Address: 4212 Texas 237
City : Round Top - Texas
Postal Code : 78954
Contact Name: Kaci Van Coutren
Phone: (512) 797-9815
- Air conditioning
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoke alarms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
WE ASK EVERYONE TO BRING THEIR OWN BEDDING, PILLOW AND TOWELS. THESE ITEMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RENT FOR $45 PER BED.
CHILDREN & PETS:
- Check in is between 2pm and 6pm. You can arrive early and park with us. Disregard the "Full" sign and the "Parking $5" sign. Parking is free and available for our guests.
- During Antiques Week, quiet hours are from 12am-7am. We ask that all early birds and night owls respect each other's much valued vacation time.
- Each glamper or teepee sleeps 2 max. If you have an extra friend, you must rent another unit. Day guests must be announced before arrival and must register at the main bar to be issued a wrist band.
- Out of consideration of other guests, children under 4 are not allowed during the event.
- We have a guided Open House from 12pm-2pm daily during Antiques Week so visitors can view the exterior of the campers and teepees. Visitors are not allowed inside the units. Simply zip up your teepee or shut your camper door.
- Lone Star Glamp Inn is a non-smoking facility. There are designated smoking areas outside the doors. Please do not prop doors open.
- Lost key charge is $90.
- Articles left at the Glamp Inn can be returned at the guest's expense.
- Glamp Inn has several common areas. Please do not drag furniture across the painted floors and return all furniture to its original location.
- Please remove all trash from your camper or teepee. There are several trash bins located throughout the building. There is also a large trash bin located between the two buildings.
- If staying in one of our vintage campers with an air conditioner, please turn off the unit when unoccupied.
- Any damages will be charged to the card on file.