Property Name: Gunita Villas and Pavilion
Address 1: Sto. Tomas-Lipa Road
Address 2 : Brgy. San Francisco
City : Santo Tomas - Batangas
Postal Code : 4234
Contact Name: Front Office At Gunita
Phone: +63 917 170 6886
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Banquet rooms
- BBQ facilities
- Body thermometer
- Bottled water
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Face masks available for guests
- Face masks on staff
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Kids' meals
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Property has wheelchair access
- Refillable water stations
- Safety deposit box
- Single-use plastics removed
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
By confirming the accommodation booking with a down payment and/or receiving a confirmation number, CLIENT acknowledges receipt of the Terms and Conditions, referred to as T&Cs, concerning the use of accommodations, and agrees to adhere to and be bound by them. Terms and Conditions are below -
RESERVATION / PENCIL BOOKING: Pencil bookings will be held for a maximum of 3 days. In case another group would like to book the same date, CLIENT will be informed and will be given 24 hours to confirm the reservation. Otherwise, the booking will automatically be released to give way to other clients who are on waitlist.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT: In order to confirm the reservation, CLIENT must submit proof of down payment
a. PAYMENT SCHEDULE & RESERVATION FEE
Upon booking confirmation: 50% of total booking amount
Upon check-in: Remaining 50% plus security deposit
Reservation Fee*: Included in the first payment (50%)
*P6,000 for the Owner’s Villa
*P2,000 for the Villa SuitesThe reservation fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-convertible.
Accepted modes of payment: Online transfer, bank deposit or cash
Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and posting.
All bank fees (ex. inter-bank processing, online transfer fees) will be paid by the CLIENT.
b. SECURITY DEPOSITOwner's Villa: P5,000.00Villa Suite: P2,000.00/room
The security deposit is a fee collected for unforeseen charges. Its full amount or remainder is refundable upon check-out if paid with cash; for other modes of payment, within seven (7) business days after the check-out date.
Any additional charge, damage or loss to property, and other incidentals shall be charged to the security deposit. If the additional charges and cost of repair/replacement are greater than the security deposit, the CLIENT must settle the full amount due before check-out.
c. RATE CHANGE
As a standard business response to economic changes, the rates may change without prior notice. Consequently, the rates effective at the time of the most recent booking will apply.
ACCOMMODATIONS: The rates cover a standard of a) 10 persons at the Owner’s Villa, b) 2 persons at the Villa Suites
Owner’s Villa: 12 persons
Villa Suite: 4 persons
EXTRA PERSON CHARGECovers lodging, breakfast and extra person amenities
EXTRA ADULT: P1,120net/adult (13yo and above)
EXTRA CHILD: P560net/child (5-12yo)
EARLY CHECK-IN & LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY
STANDARD CHECK-IN: 02:00 PM
STANDARD CHECK-OUT: 12:00 PM
Early check-in and/or late check-out are subject to availability and below extension fees apply –6-HOUR EXTENSION: 50% of room charge
- EARLY CHECK-IN: 08:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- LATE CHECK-OUT: 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM
BEYOND ABOVE 6 HOURS: 100% of room charge
- EARLY CHECK-IN: Before 08:00 AM
- LATE CHECK-OUT: After 06:00 PM
VISITOR POLICYThis applies to unregistered guests entering outside of the event date.
Guests who are not registered (not staying overnight) may stay at the resort for a maximum of 5 hours. If the unregistered guest/s exceeds this, there will be a P1,120net/head penalty. Use of pool will incur the following charges: P280net/adult, P196net/child.
There is a limit of 6 visitors per day at the Owner's Villa and 3 visitors per suite, per day, at the Villa Suite. Curfew for unregistered guests is at 8:00 PM, at which point the guest/s will have to exit the property.
GUNITA AS WEDDING PREPARATIONS VENUE
The accommodation fee only covers the staycation requirement of registered guests. If Gunita will be used as a wedding preparations venue and there will be entry of suppliers and wedding guests, there is an entrance fee of P280 per person. This applies to all guests who are not staying overnight in Gunita Villas and Pavilion.
An accomplished work permit per supplier, and guest list, must be submitted at least 3 days prior to check-in. Failure to submit will result in the denial of entry of suppliers, equipment and wedding preparations guests. For security purposes, identity will be verified upon entry.
This applies if Gunita Villas and Pavilion is NOT the rented venue for the social gathering (wedding, debut, etc.) If the property is rented for the celebration, the visitor charges will NOT apply.
GUNITA AS PHOTOGRAPHY VENUEA Photography Venue Contract with its own Guidelines must be adhered to and signed by CLIENT.
RESORT RULES: CLIENT is made aware of and will abide by below resort rules –
- GUEST REGISTRATION: Upon arrival, guests must proceed to the Main Lobby to register and present a valid ID
- MEALS: Snacks are allowed, however, food that requires cooking is NOT allowed in the Villa Suites. Cooking is allowed at the Owner’s Villa.
- LANDSCAPING / PLANTS: Cutting or taking home of plants is strictly prohibited. Any alteration or damage on the landscaping will have corresponding charges. Cutting of leaves, fruits and flowers is not allowed.
- DAMAGES: No open flame, nailing, taping, etc. are allowed on the villas’ interior and exterior.
- CHARGES: Any damage/loss to the resort’s property will be charged to the security deposit.
- FRONT DESK: The Front Desk is open until 08:00 PM only and is reachable by dialing 100 (intercom).
- EMERGENCY CONTACT: For any concern past 08:00 PM, you may contact Ms Analou Billones at 0933 813 9902.
- POOL: Open from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM; please swim with care in the absence of a lifeguard.
- DRESS CODE: Please wear swimsuit cover-up and footwear when not in the pool area.
- ROOM AMENITIES: Should you like to take home Gunita towels, pillows, linens, etc. as souvenir, they may be purchased via the Front Desk. Otherwise, any missing item will be charged to the security deposit.
- SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Owner’s Villa and Villa suites.
- VALUABLES: A safety deposit box is available in each Villa Suite; the resort shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to valuables left in the villas.
- KEY SET/KEY CARDS: Please return keys upon check-out; lost key sets will be charged accordingly.
- CHECK-OUT PROCESS: This process is completed when the following are satisfied –
- All balances on the guest folio and/or billing statements have been settled
- All booked villas have been vacated; belongings parked inside the villas/suites means guest/s are still checked-in; late check-out policy applies
BEVERAGE CORKAGE: Beverages not bought from VENUE’S on-property café, Lihim Café, shall have below corkage fees
- Hard liquor (whiskey, rum, scotch, etc.) - P1.00 per ml, Ex. 750ml bottle = P750.00
- Wine (per bottle) - 750ml: P500.00, 1L: P750.00, 1.5L: P1,000.00
- Coffee, juice, soda, others (350ml below) - P50.00 per serving (excluding catered events)
PET POLICY: Pets are welcome but for the comfort and safety of all guests –
- Only dogs or cats are allowed as pets in the Resort. No other animals may be kept in the property.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per Villa Suite and 3 pets total at the Owner’s Villa. Pets shall have a maximum height of 60 centimeters (2 ft.)
- Pets must be kept leashed and accompanied at all times.
- Pets are allowed only in: a) Outdoor areas, b) The rooms in which they are registered.
- Pets must wear diapers at all times especially in public areas of the resort. If they are trained, pet owners must pick up after their pets.
- All pet vaccinations especially anti-rabies must be current and valid.
- All pets must be clean and completely free of fleas and ticks.
- Refrain from bringing pet/s in the function rooms and swimming pool. At all times, the CLIENT shall maintain and keep the property in good and sanitary condition.
- Cats or dogs left unattended, for a period of more than forty-eight (48) hours, shall be considered abandoned and shall be reported to the proper authorities.
- All equipment required for the upkeep and feeding of pets are to be provided by the CLIENT. Under no circumstances shall any equipment within the property be used for animal use, this includes the use of bath tub, available towels and linen. Stained linen/towels/carpet will be charged the corresponding cost of replacement.
- The CLIENT shall pay a disinfection fee of P1,700net per pet. The fee will cover the routine disinfection after pet/s have checked out. It likewise covers any damages incurred which may include, but are not limited to, destroyed plants, damage to landscaping, stained bedding, stained carpet, stained linen, scratches on the furniture, scratches on the floor, infestation, extra cleaning that may be required, and/or lost revenue charges while the unit is out of service due to cleaning and repairs. The fee Is non-refundable, non-convertible and non-transferable. If losses or damages are more than the disinfection fee, CLIENT will have to pay for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Resort Management reserves the right to require room changes, removal of pet/s from the property, refuse or discontinue service without refund if in the resort’s sole discretion, the pet is considered dangerous, unhealthy, disruptive, or has damaged resort property.
- The CLIENT agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Resort Management, its owners, and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by or attributed to their pet/s.
CANCELLATION: Cancelling the reservation less than 2 weeks before check-in date will render the CLIENT’s payment non-refundable, non-transferable, non-convertible and cannot be used in future events.
Reservation Fee: Included in the first payment (50% upon contract signing)
RESCHEDULING: Changing the check-in date less than 1 week before the reserved date will mean a 25% charge of the total amount booked. All charges will be deducted from the security deposit. If rescheduling reason is due to an escalated community quarantine level or “Acts of God” such as typhoons, earthquakes, or personal emergencies, then we will allow for free rescheduling but only within 1 month of the original booking date. This is dependent on the availability of the villa/room(s). Proof for personal emergencies is required and is subject to Management’s approval. Booking can be rescheduled within 30 days after the original date. A maximum of 2 rescheduling can be allowed. In excess, booking will be cancelled and all payments made shall be forfeited.
NO-SHOW: Clients with rooms not checked-in and whose event program has not transpired on property within 24 hours of the contract check-in date and event date & time will be charged the total cost of contract.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MEDIA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES: CLIENT agrees that VENUE may use any or all data information and media obtained hereof for marketing and any other related services by the property.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES & ITEMS: No illegal, immoral, scandalous, dangerous, rowdy, or gambling activity shall be allowed within the VENUE. Bringing of deadly weapons, illegal paraphernalia, flammable materials, prohibited drugs, explosives, hazardous and toxic items, and all other items or goods of a similar nature is prohibited. Likewise, the use of and/or the flying of “sky lanterns” are not allowed.
Unruly and rowdy behavior of guests and suppliers are prohibited. Gunita Villas and Pavilion reserves the right, after prior advice to client, to expel such guests and/or suppliers from the premises. Such may also be grounds to withhold service or in grave cases, be deemed a cancellation of contract.
FORCE MAJEURE: VENUE shall not be held liable or responsible for failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, act of foreign enemies, strikes, riots, government sanctions, blockage, a pandemic, Acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the VENUE.
LIABILITY: CLIENT will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that VENUE may incur as a consequence of the actions of CLIENT or any of CLIENT’s guests and suppliers at the venue, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the VENUE against any and all legal actions which may arise from CLIENT’s use of the venue.
Above Terms and Conditions are effective upon confirming the accommodation booking with a down payment.