Connecting with Nature, Community and Classic American Travel-Trailers.
Property Name: Pinecrest Retreat
Address 1: 3936 Highway 79
Address 2 : PO Box 926
City : Julian - California
Postal Code : 92036
Contact Name: Jill Riggs
Phone : 760.765.0464
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Deposits, rates, fees and taxes: Upon booking, the full amount for your stay will be charged. The stated overnight rates do not include associated fees and taxes. Additional taxes and fees include:
Pet cleaning fee (Pinecrest trailers & A Frame only) $20
San Diego County Transient Occupancy Tax 8%
Credit Card Service Fee 3.2%
Pet Fee: Upon arrival with a pet, the $20 pet cleaning fee will be charged to guests staying in the rental trailers and A-Frame. It can either be charged to the credit card on file or paid with cash or check. Guests arriving with a pet that has not been noted on the reservation will also be charged this fee.
Cancellation: Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded to the credit card on file. Cancellations made less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to arrival will be refunded except for a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will forfeit deposit including fees and taxes.
Renter’s Responsibility: Any breakages and losses to Pinecrest property are the responsibility of the Guest and must be reported immediately to Pinecrest staff. Damage will be added to the final billing. Pinecrest and its staff are not liable for any damage or loss of property that a guest may sustain while at Pinecrest. No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on the premises. Rental trailers can be locked from the inside (when guests are inside the trailer), but the trailers are kept unlocked and no keys are available. We suggest valuables be locked in your vehicle. Guests will abide by The Pinecrest Rules of and Conditions of Visit.
Pool Use: Pool may be used only during posted hours. THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD AND SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Guests to Pinecrest using the pool release Pinecrest owners and staff from any liability while at Pinecrest.
Use of Personal Information: Pinecrest will not sell or in any way provide your personal information to any third party source or vendor.
Fires: Fires are allowed ONLY IN DESIGNATED FIRE PITS. Fires must be attended at all times and doused thoroughly with water when unattended. If weather conditions necessitate prohibition of fires, a NO FIRE sign will be posted in Clubhouse hallway.
Park and Pool Rules: At Pinecrest we follow the Golden Rule and expect our guests to do the same. Guidelines for achieving this are spelled out in the “Pinecrest Rulesand Conditions of Visit” that is attached. Please read them carefully.
Release. Guests shall release Pinecrest Retreat and its owners and stafffrom any and all liability or responsibility for any damages, liabilities and expenses in connection with loss of life, personal injury, bodily injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of the use by Guest (and its guest and invitees) of the facilities or Pinecrest.
PINECREST RULES AND CONDITIONS OF VISIT
1. Respect all plants, trees and wildlife. Damage to these is prohibited.
2. Firearms,fireworks, air guns, slingshots or any other item that could be considered a weapon (including explosives) are not permitted in the park at anytime for any reason.
3. Children cannot be left unattended anywhere within Pinecrest.
4. Overnight guests are responsible for their visitors and any related visitor fees. Daytime visitors not staying in the Park will be charged a $10 access fee to enter the pool area.
5. Ground fires are NOT allowed at any time. Fires are allowed in designated campfire rings only. Guests are responsible for knowing the current burning status, use common sense and cooperate with the Park Staff.
a. Barbecues: i. Charcoal fires are allowed in metal barbeques designed for such use and are subject to all other fire regulations listed below. ii. Used coals must be disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
b. Campfires: i. When conditions permit, campfires may be allowed in designated fire rings provided by Pinecrest only. ii. The area around the fire unit must be clear of all combustible material including tree branches. iii. FIRES MUSTBE ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES AND WHEN UNATTENDED MUST BE THROUGHLY DOUSED WITH WATER UNTIL TOTALLY OUT.
c. NO open-flame fires are allowed (i.e. tiki type torches).6. While in the park, dogs are to be restrained on adequate leashes and under the immediate control of the site holder or guest. Pick-up after your dog immediately. Excessive barking or any obvious mistreatment will not be allowed. This includes leaving dogs unattended in a parked vehicle for extended length of time. Dogs that are not kept within these parameters may be asked to be removed from the park.
7. Recreational use of motorcycles and other off-road vehicles is not allowed in the park. Licensed motorcycles operated by licensed drivers may be used for entering and leaving the park.
8. Please drive slowly! The speed limit in the park is 10 miles per hour.
9. Extended use of power generating units should be avoided. Restrict use to the hours between10:00 am to 3:00 pm. The existing rules regarding the peace and quiet in the park still apply during those hours. Any mechanical unit that is exceptionally noisy will be out of compliance with the above rules and is prohibited.
10. Loud and abusive conduct (including drunkenness, fighting, profanity or any other similar behavior) that disrupts the peace and quiet of Pinecrest Retreat will not be tolerated. The offending party or parties may be asked by Pinecrest staff to leave the park. Excessively loud music is not permitted. Quiet hours are 11 pm to 8 am.
11. The use and/or the possession of any illegal drugs or substances are not allowed.
12. Any person under the age of 18 year must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while visiting Pinecrest. (Exceptions to this rule must be arranged in advance with Pinecrest staff.) All county, state and federal laws are enforced in Pinecrest. Damage to park property is a violation of California Penal Code 594 P.C.and provisions of this section will be strongly enforced. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children and will be held liable for any damages to the park caused by them.
PINECREST RULES OF THE POOL (NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY)
1. No running, No skateboards or other disruptive behavior that may cause a hazardous condition.
2. No pets and no glass are allowed in the pool or clubhouse.
3. Anyone under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or designated adult. (Anyone who appears even slightly under the age of 18 may be asked for proof of age.)
4. Food and drinks are not allowed in the pool. Please picnic in designated areas only and clean up after use.
5. Pool toys that disrupt other swimmers and sunbathers, and excessively loud screaming are not allowed.
6. Closing time means closing time. All swimmers must be out of the pool before the posted pool closing time. Only adults may be present in the pool and deck area during the Adult Swim Hours.
7. PARENTS MUST SUPERVISE CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES, including while using the bathroom and shower areas. Every effort should be made to promote safety and water conservation.
8. If there is any question about a child’s toilet training, the child must wear Little Swimmers or similar quality protection. All children under 2 ½ yrs of age shall wear such protection.
9. Popcorn, sunflower seeds or any other shelled nuts are not allowed anywhere inside the fenced pool area.
10. Smoking, including eCigaretts and vaporizers, is prohibited within the pool fenced area. All forms of smoking are permitted in designated areas only.