We are a small, family owned motel sitting right on the banks of the Tuckaseegee River, less than a mile from the shops and restaurants of downtown Bryson City and the Great Smoky Mountain train depot. Our location is convenient to town as well as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Deep Creek, the Nantahala National Forest, Tsali Recreation Area, and the towns of Cherokee, Dillsboro, Sylva, and Franklin. We are also a good stopping point before or after you take a spin on the Tail of the Dragon, the Moonshiner's 28, or head out to Fontana Lake & Dam. There are multiple options to fish, raft or kayak, zip-line, go horseback riding, hike, or rent boats and bikes, and all within a 30 minute drive! If you feel lucky, you can even try your hand at the gem mines in the area or the nearby casinos!
Our hotel is an older building, but thoroughly renovated, and the rooms are kept very clean but simple. We aren't fancy, we provide the basic amenities so you will have everything you need but you won't pay for a lot of extras that you don't need. This is a quiet place to come sit on our river deck and watch the water go by to relax after your day of outdoor adventures in the Smokies or in the Nantahala National Forest. The rooms have a variety of sleeping arrangements, some have one bed and really only hold 2 people comfortably, others have two beds and will sleep up to 4, and we have one family cottage that can sleep up to 6 people. We are not allowed to have additional people in the rooms so please respect the allowed occupancy, we do not have roll-away beds or cots and blow-up mattresses are not allowed. Our rooms are non-smoking and that includes all types of smoking whether electronic or not, and legal or not! We do not allow pets in our rooms, only ADA certified & trained service animals are permitted. All rooms have hard floors, flat screen TVs, a table & chairs, mini-fridge/freezer, microwave, and coffee maker for your convenience.
Property Name: Riverbend Lodging
Address 1: 470 US-19 S
City : Bryson City - North Carolina
Postal Code : 28713
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. You must have a valid, photo ID to check in that matches the name on the reservation.
2. Only ADA certified SERVICE ANIMALS are allowed, they must be trained to do a task for a person that they can not do for themselves. Emotional support animals are not allowed in our rooms. There will be a $200 charge for having an animal in your room that is not a certified service animal.
3. Our rooms and office are non-smoking. There will be a $200 charge assessed for any type of smoking indoors, legal or not, electronic or not!
4. Check-out time is 11:am. Guests who remain in their rooms after 11am will be assessed a $10 charge for the first hour and an additional night charge for more than a one hour delay in check-out.
5. We answer the telephone from 9am - 9pm, Eastern time. Outside of those hours, please leave a message and we will call you back during our office hours.
6. Extra people: There is no capacity for cots or inflatable mattresses in the rooms; we can not provide them and you may NOT bring your own. You may have 2 people per bed but no additional occupants. We will be happy to work out an arrangement for 2 rooms if needed. Any guest who has more occupants in a room than allowed will either be asked to pay for an upgraded room if it is available or asked to leave with no refunds.
7. Kayaks and bikes must be secured on your vehicle. They can not be taken into the rooms or stored in the breezeways.
8. We do not have a charging station for Electric Vehicles. Anyone charging one will be assessed a $20 charge to their credit card on file to cover our costs.
9. Towels are provided only for bathing. If you are planning activities requiring beach towels please bring some!
10. Our property is for paying guests only. While it is fine for your friends or family to stop by, we can not allow more than 1 additional vehicle per room and all visitors must be off the property by 10 PM.