Ten intimate, private cabins nestled on 12 wooded acres just minutes from Angel Fire.
Property Name: The Retreat at Angel Fire
Address 1: 3080 NM 434
City : Angel Fire - New Mexico
Postal Code : 87710
Contact Name: Nelisa Heddin
Phone: (505) 617-1255
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations received in writing 14 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund. Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
By booking a stay or staying at the Retreat at Angel Fire, you agree:
1. Check-in shall be between the hours of 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm on the arrival date. In the event of arrival after 6:00 pm on the arrival day, guest must make arrangements ahead of time with the on-site manager. Arrangements can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (505) 617-1255.
2. Check-out shall be by or before 10:00 am on the departure date.
3. Smoking on the premises is strictly prohibited. In the event a guest smokes on the premises, additional cleaning fees may apply.
4. Pets are not allowed the premises. In the event a pet is found on the premises, additional cleaning fees may apply.
5. Payment must be made in full prior to check-in.
6. The Retreat at Angel Fire has one ADA accessible cabin available. Guest must request ADA accessible cabin at the time of booking and must confirm with property manager that the ADA cabin has been reserved for the requested date.
7. Guests reserving cabins designated as "4WD (4-wheel drive) required in the winter" acknowledge that they must bring a 4 wheel drive vehicle in order to access the property, and that they must be qualified to operate the vehicle. Guests recognize that the Retreat at Angel Fire will not be held responsible for liability or damages to vehicles or injury due to lack of a 4-wheel drive vehicle or qualified vehicle operator.
8. Guests recognize that they should have snow chains with them in the winter at all times in the event of inclement weather in order to ensure safe travel in the area.
9. Guests recognize that the Retreat at Angel Fire is located in the mountains, and mountain conditions may exist, including but not limited to wildlife, uneven terrain, inclement weather, etc. The Retreat at Angel Fire is not liable for injury or damages to persons or property associated with mountain conditions.
10. The guests on this reservation shall be responsible for the activities of all cabin occupants and their guests while on the property at the Retreat at Angel Fire at all times.