Lawson Hill Estate offers modern, self contained guesthouses, perfect for large family gatherings or an intimate weekend away. Both guesthouses come with plenty of outdoor space perfect to enjoy the spectacular views across the Mudgee vineyards to the Mudgee ranges. Firepits, manicured lawns and covered verandas provide comfy seating for year round viewing of the amazing sunsets. If the weather sends you indoors, the wood fires and abundant airconditioning provide year round comfort. Our guesthouses offer open, sun filled living spaces, full kitchens, comfortable, large bedrooms and clean modern bathrooms.
Located in the heart of the Eurunderee vineyards, yet only 5km from the Mudgee cafe strip, the Lawson Hill Estate Guesthouses are perfect for a holiday of fine food and wine tasting while relaxing in the peace and quiet of nature. Close enough to pop into town for coffee yet far enough away to hear only the sounds of nature.
+++ All guests over 16 yrs must be double vaccinated. QR checkin required upon arrival. +++
Property Name: Lawson Hill Estate Guesthouses
Address 1: 574 Henry Lawson Drive
City : Eurunderee - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2850
Contact Name: Jenni Buckley
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
(a) No cancellations are accepted on the day of arrival or after check-in. The Guest will be charged the total of the reserved stay under all circumstances.
(b) There will be no cancellation fee up until 7 days prior to the day of arrival. Eg. your stay begins on a Friday, your cancellation fee period begins the previous Friday.
(c) Within 7 days of arrival a cancellation fee of 1 night shall be charged. The Guest shall only receive a full refund where the dates are rebooked by Lawson Hill Estate to another Guest.
(d) A Booking may be cancelled by Lawson Hill Estate due to force majeure, terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events making it unviable for us to uphold the Booking. Where your Booking has been varied or cancelled, we will use our best endeavours to provide an alternative that is substantially the same or as similar as practical to the original Booking, or voluntarily offer you a right to cancel or change a Booking via our booking system.
(e) You acknowledge that such a necessity may arise from time to time, and any offers of compensation, refunds or claims in respect of any such variations or cancellations will be limited to those outlined in the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Under these circumstances, we will not be responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your Booking.
Terms and Conditions
Lawson Hill Estate Terms and Conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When you make a booking, you accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your confirmation documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies within 48 hours of your booking.
· Full payment is due 21 days prior to booking. A deposit of 1 night may be asked for during periods of high demand such as Easter,Long Weekends and local events.
· Lawson Hill Estate accepts payment by direct deposit and Credit Card ( Visa and Mastercard payments only).Direct deposit details will be forwarded when final booking details have been confirmed by the Guest. A 1% credit card fee will be incurred for VISA and Mastercard.
· Your stay is fully refundable until 7 days prior to your stay. Refunds within 7 days are at the discretion of Lawson Hill Estate and include the likelihood of rebooking the dates.
· Details of entry and directions to Lawson Hill Estate will be emailed 2 days prior to the stay.
· Check-in is available from 2pm. The latest check-out time is 10am. Early checkin and late checkout requests will be considered based on adjoining bookings.
· The number of guests staying must be accurate. Please inform Lawson Hill Estate if the number of guests changes.
· A port-a-cot and hi chair are available upon request.
· Children must be supervised at all times
· The sofa bed is available only to bookings in Old Cellar Door + 1. This will be made up upon request.
· Strictly no Parties allowed. Noise to be kept to a minimum after 10.30pm and prior to 8am.
· Under no circumstances are motorbikes, dirtbikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks allowed on Lawson Hill Estate.
· Pets are not permitted on the property at any time. This is for the safety of our wildlife, our domestic stock and your pet.
· Strictly no smoking inside the guesthouses at any time. Smoking outside is permitted. All cigarette butts must be properly extinguished in the provided sandtrays. Do not throw butts on the ground.
· All furniture must be returned to its original position, including outdoor furniture. Additionally in the case of one booking using both guesthouses any kitchenware such as plates and glasses must be returned to the correct guesthouse.
· The Property may be visited by wildlife including, but not limited to rodents, insects, kangaroos, wombats, snakes, lizards, echidnas and spiders. Lawson Hill Estate is not responsible for the natural and surrounding habitat.
You agree to be responsible for any damage to the Property or equipment which you may cause due to negligence. Details on fees and charges for extra cleaning and damages are listed on our website.
For more details and full terms and conditions please refer to the Terms and Conditions Tab on our website www.lawsonhillestate.com.au