Le Vele Resort is a tranquil, boutique property located directly on one the the world's top rated beaches, Grace Bay Beach. Each room reflects a unique charm with stunning ocean views, expansive decks, direct access to a quiet, gorgeous stretch of beach and easy access to shops & restaurants in the heart of Grace Bay.
Property Name: Le Vele Resort
Address 1: 22 Manor Street
City : Providenciales - Turks and Caicos Islands
Postal Code : TCKA 1ZZ
Contact Name: Clayton Thomas, General Manager
- Designed by famous architect Marcello Armani
- Oversized infinity pool
- Modern pool loungers and umbrellas
- Fitness room
- Computer access in lobby
- Free in-room Wifi
- Two commercial grade BBQs poolside
- All day concierge for reservations & activities
- Directly on world’s famous Grace Bay Beach
- Free parking
- Bicycles to get you to shopping & dining
- Walking distance to restaurants and shops
- 24 hour security
- Children’s beach toys
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are subject to 12% government occupancy tax and 10% mandatory service charge.
- Full payment will be taken within 30 days of the check-in date.
- 50% of the total charge will be collected at time of reservation.
- Le Vele Resort has a strict maximum occupancy policy. Please pay attention to the maximum number of guests allowed per room and reserve accordingly. If your party arrives with a larger party size than the room allows, you will likely need to book an additional room in order to accommodate everyone (subject to availability). If you are unsure or have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the hotel and we will be happy to explain further.
- By making a reservation with Le Vele Resort you accept the cancellation and no-show (if you do not show up) conditions which may affect your reservation or your stay. Cancellations of reservations can only be made free of charge if they are made 30 days prior to the arrival date; otherwise you will forfeit 100% of the reservation total.
- No Shows (if you do not show up) forfeit 100% of the reservation total.
- No credit will be issued due to force majeure reasons.
- Modification of Reservations: Changes to reservations are subject to availability.
- No reimbursements or credits will be given in case the customer leaves prior to the period of time he/she reserved.