Experience a sweet stay in Sweetwater, Tennessee. We offer a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet the needs of our guests. Historic downtown Main Street hosts our boutique Hotel, Remedies Inn, a renovated 1860's treasure. Also available just 6 miles outside of the downtown area we offer two different premium, private retreats. Our rustic but upscale tree house makes a perfect romantic getaway for two. Also check out our ridge top, three bedroom, two bath private home suitable for groups and families.
Property Name: Sweet Stay, Remedies Inn
Street Address: 207 N Main Street
City : Sweetwater - Tennessee
Postal Code : 37874
Contact Name: Heather Carroll
- 24-hour check-in
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting / Child services
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Food delivery
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned. Remedies Inn has the right to cancel your reservation if we do not receive the Pre-Payment Deposit. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after cancelling your booking.
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present to book a room
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
- All requests to reserve a room must include a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change without notice.
- All rooms are subject to state and local tax and a state occupancy tax.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- four people max for rooms with a King bed (two rollaway beds can be added to any room upon request0 and five people max for rooms with multiple beds (Some rooms have Queen sleeper sofas and one rollaway can be added to each of these rooms.). Got babies? We’ve got pack-and-plays available upon request, subject to availability.
- We offer a smooth self check in and check out experience at this time. We will assure you have all the information you need to come on in and make yourself at home. A text message with door codes will be sent on the morning of arrival to the cell number that was included in your reservation information.
- We are readily available by phone, text or email between 8 AM and 8PM, seven days a week. After hours for emergency only.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. We’ll be ready for you. Arrangements can be made to drop luggage in advance.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. Seize the day, friend!
-Life happens. We get that. Reservations are fully refundable 7 days prior to check-in. Reservations cancelled within the 7 day window but no later than 4 pm two days prior to check in will be charged the full amount of the reservation. To cancel a reservation, please call us at 865-382-0516 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, cancellations received after 4pm two days prior to check-in will not be refunded or credited, and will be charged in full. We are a small establishment and our staff relies on our reservations.
-Breathe easy. Remedies Inn and Woodberry's Farm Properties are non-smoking properties. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $300 room cleaning fee.
Are we pet friendly? You bet! A maximum of two pets are allowed per room. We charge a small $30 pet fee per visit. This helps with the extra cleaning load. Make sure your furry friends do their business in the designated area (on the other side of the parking lot across the street) and stay on a leash when outside the room. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value.
We hope you have a stellar time, but keep in mind, our building is very old. We have made every effort to soundproof but please respect other guests and keep the volume down, especially if arriving late. From 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh or extra towels or linens, please call or text.