Experience a sweet stay in Sweetwater, Tennessee. We offer a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet the needs of our guests. Historic downtown Main Street hosts our boutique Hotel, Remedies Inn, a renovated 1860's treasure. Just 6 miles outside of the downtown area we offer a premium rustic, private tree house that makes a perfect romantic getaway for two. Also check out our ridge top, three bedroom, two bath private home suitable for groups and families.
Property Name: Sweet Stay, Remedies Inn
Street Address: 207 N Main Street
City : Sweetwater - Tennessee
Postal Code : 37874
Contact Name: Heather Carroll
- 24-hour check-in
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting / Child services
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Food delivery
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned. Remedies Inn has the right to cancel your reservation if we do not receive the Pre-Payment Deposit. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after cancelling your booking.
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present to book a room
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
- All requests to reserve a room must include a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to state and local tax and a state occupancy tax.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. Got babies? We’ve got pack-and-play and cribs available upon request, subject to availability.
- We operate the Remedies Organic store at 207 N Main Street. Treat this store like your front desk! The store is opened Monday through Saturday from 10-5:30 with occasional exceptions. Otherwise we are available by phone, text or email 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. We’ll be ready for you. Arrangements can be made to drop luggage in advance.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. Seize the day, friend!
-Life happens. We get that. Reservations are fully refundable 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations cancelled within the 5 day window but no later than 3 pm the day prior to check in will be credited towards a future stay of equal or lesser value. To cancel a reservation, please call us at 865-382-0516. Cancellations received after 3pm the day prior to check-in will not be refunded or credited, and will be charged in full.
-Breathe easy. Remedies Inn and Woodberry's Farm Properties are is a non-smoking properties. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $100 room cleaning fee.
Are we pet friendly? You bet! A maximum of two pets are allowed per room. We charge a small $20 pet fee per visit. This helps with the extra cleaning load. Make sure your furry friends do their business in the designated area and stay on a leash when outside the room. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value.
Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call or text.