Our luxurious Anantya offers a modern interpretation of the African experience with modern facilities, rooms and furnitures, designed in an elegant, luxurious and yet laid-back fashion with a minimalist style. At our Luxury camp, guests will experience the 360° view of the uninterrupted beautiful scenery, with expanse and facilities to help them meditate and commune with nature.
Property Name: Anantya Serengeti
Street Address: Togoro 5
City : Serengeti - Mara
Phone: +41 44 586 11 31
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Hygiene certification
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke alarms
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Sun deck
- Toilet with grab rails
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 13 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 31 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scope of Application
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern any accommodation agreements or any other related contracts entered into between the hotel and the guest (including daytime guests using rooms for teleworking, etc.; the same shall apply hereinafter), and any matters not stipulated in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by law and generally established customs.
- Any usage guidelines and precautions (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Rules ”) presented by the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) premises in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall, in addition to the Hotel Rules and Regulations established by the hotel and kept in guestrooms, constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, any special agreements provided by the hotel within the scope permitted by law and customs shall take precedence.
- Those applying for an accommodation agreement at the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) shall provide the hotel with the following information;
- Guest name and telephone number
- The date of stay and estimated time of arrival
- Accommodation fee
- Other information the hotel deems necessary
- In the event that a guest requests to extend their stay beyond the date listed in (ii) of the preceding paragraph, an application for a new accommodation agreement is deemed to have been made at the time the request was made.
- A breakdown of accommodation fees to be paid by guests is listed in the accomodation fees section.
- The accommodation fees in the preceding paragraph must be paid at the front desk on the day of the guest’s arrival or upon the hotel request in a preferable currency or traveller's checks, hotel vouchers, credit cards, or any other alternative for currency accepted by the hotel. However, be aware currency payment will not be accepted if the hotel has notified the guest in advance that currency is not accepted.
- The accommodation fee will still be charged if the guest voluntarily chooses not to stay in an available room provided by the hotel.
- Guests using plans that include breakfast, lunch, dinner, or other ancillary services will still be charged for such services even if they do not use them unless otherwise specified in the plan.
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) respects the confidentiality of the personal data of its customers. Under no circumstances, we will disclose personal data to third parties without your consent, except when we transmit customer’s name, email address or credit card information to the hotel of your choice or if disclosure of personal data is required by law.
- Reservations are subject to prevailing VAT rates applicable during the provision of the service. Therefore, if the prevailing VAT rate changes, the costs of the services provided during the stay may be subject to the new greater or lesser VAT rate as applicable.
- Guests shall not engage in the following acts, either on their own or through the use of a third party;
- Registering or providing false information when staying at any premises of the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges),
- Using fraudulent payment methods such as stolen credit cards when staying within any premises of the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges),
- Unauthorized acquisition or use of The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) membership benefits or personal information belonging to a third party,
- Using the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) for business purposes without permission from the management,
- Mass booking followed by mass cancellation or any similar acts,
- Repeatedly making and cancelling bookings without a justifiable reason, or any similar acts,
- Impersonating the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges), or any act that could be mistaken for such,
- Unauthorized access of systems or computers or any similar acts,
- Sending or uploading harmful computer programs or any similar acts,
- Removal, defacing, or destroying equipment within the hotel facilities, or any similar acts,
- Obstruction of business or damaging the reputation or brand of the hotel by making demands that exceed socially acceptable norms, or slandering, defaming, threatening, or harassing the hotel or its staff or posting inflammatory remarks on social networking sites, or any similar acts,
- Violence, threats, extortion, or other coercive and unreasonable demands against the hotel or its staff,
- Any acts that cause or risk causing inconvenience, damage, or disadvantage to other guests, third parties or the hotel,
- Any acts that infringe or risk infringing on the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, personal rights, or any other rights of other guests, third parties or the hotel,
- Acts that violate or risk violating public order or law, or any criminal acts,
- Displaying the power of an organized crime group or acts of aiding and abetting an organized crime group,
- Violation of any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions,
- Violation of any other rules in the hotel Rules and Regulations,
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the hotel.
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) shall be entitled to claim compensation from the guest for any damages incurred as a result of the acts in the preceding paragraph.
- Pet dogs, cats or any other animals are not permitted to stay or be in the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges). Fine will be claimed if pets will be accommodated in the apartments. Guide Dogs or therapy dogs are permitted and notification is required on booking.
- If a child is above 15 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent's applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 15 years of age.)
- Up to two children under 15 years' age can be accommodated in the parents' room, with one extra bed at no additional charge. Kindly state your request for extra bed at the time of booking as not all room categories can accommodate an extra bed. Non -Smoking Policy
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) is a non-smoking property. There is no smoking allowed in the public areas or within the guest’s rooms of the hotel. Designated smoking areas are located for the customers who wish to smoke while their staying at our hotel. The hotel will apply a $250 cleaning fee to any guest room that violates this non-smoking policy. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems Smoking includes tobacco cigarettes, electronic cigarettes (vape), cigars, pipe tobaccos, cigarette leaves (rokok daun), bamboo pipes and waterpipe smokes (bong, hookah/shisha and mouassal).
- The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges). This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) recognizes that guests may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
- Guests of the Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any Hotel Guest who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable state laws with respect to firearms.
- Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.
- We encourage all beverages to be purchased on our restaurants available 24 hours. The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) does not allow guests of legal age who choose to bring their own alcoholic. Alcohol is not allowed in public areas such as the lobby, SAUNA, halls, etc.
- As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from.
- Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using the gym/fitness center facilities, where available. If you use the gym/fitness center facilities, you do so at your own risk.
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) shall compensate the guest for any damages arising from failure to execute the accommodation agreement or its related agreements. However, this shall not apply when damages are caused by reasons not attributable to the hotel.
- The responsibility to provide guests with a room on the part of the hotel starts when the guest checks in at the front desk of the hotel and ends at the checkout deadline.
- The hotel is enrolled in hotel liability insurance to protect against fire and other disasters.
- If and to the extent that a Party’s performance of any of its obligations pursuant to this Agreement is prevented, hindered or delayed directly or indirectly by fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature or acts of God, acts of war, terrorism, riots, civil disorders, rebellions or revolutions, or any other similar cause beyond the reasonable control of such Party (each a “Force Majeure Event”), and such non-performance, hindrance or delay could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions, then the non-performing, hindered or delayed Party shall be excused for such non-performance, hindrance or delay, as applicable, of those obligations affected (the “Affected Services”) by the Force Majeure.
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) as a general rule cannot confer rights to or imposing obligations arising under the contract between itself and the customer except the parties under it only. The hotel will confer rights to a third party only when there is prior notice directed to the them to do it by the customer.
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) consents to let guests park their vehicles in the parking space when a guest uses the hotel parking lot, regardless of whether the guest has deposited the keys with to the hotel, and the hotel shall not be held liable for management of the vehicle. However, the hotel shall be liable for compensation for any damage caused by wilful misconduct or negligence in managing the parking lot.
- The guest shall compensate the hotel for any damages to it, caused by wilful misconduct or negligence on the part of the guest (including but not limited to facility repair costs and lost sales opportunities).
- The Uniques Tanzania Limited (Hotels, Camps or Lodges) shall be exempt from liability when an exemption set forth in these Terms and Conditions or the Rules and Regulations applies.
- Negotiation - this is sometimes split into two separate phases - first, negotiations between representatives of the parties who are responsible for operating a contract on a day-to-day basis and then, if that proves unsuccessful, negotiations between senior executives with authority to settle the dispute. In some cases, negotiations may also be attended by the parties' lawyers.
- Mediation - a process whereby an independent third party mediates between the parties to explore areas for potential compromise. Ultimately it is still for the parties to decide whether they can agree a resolution to their dispute.