Port Hardy RV Resort & Cabins is located at the very top of Vancouver Island! We offer 12 beautiful log cabins as well as 46 tenting and RV campsites. Our property is tucked in between the Quatse River and a 138-acre Estuary. Surrounded by old growth Cedar, Hemlock, Fir and Alder trees, we have 5 beautiful acres with so much to explore, the possibilities are endless!
Property Name: Port Hardy RV Resort & Cabins
Street Address: 8080 Goodspeed Road
City : Port Hardy - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0N2P0
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Pets must be leashed, under control, and attended to all times. You are responsible for picking up after your pets.
- Please leave your site the way you found it.
- Port Hardy RV Resort and Cabins is not responsible for any loss or injury, including injuries that happen on the playground. Please supervise your children at all times.
- Units per site: 1 RV or tent per site. Exceptions for small tents can be made but are site specific
- Quiet hours: 10pm to 7am – We encourage all guests to be considerate of one another, so please respect our quiet hours. For serious infringements please call Management on the emergency number posted by the main door at the office.
- ·All new arrivals must register at the office prior to occupying any site. Late arrivals: for all reservations arriving. The credit card on file will be charge and a receipt for your stay will be included in the information pack.
- Where a specific site number is requested, we will try our best to accommodate such requests but cannot guarantee the specific site number (only the type of site booked)
- Use proper sewer hoses and adapter only. Do not drain water tank on site.·
- Campfires are allowed in existing fire pits only. Please ensure fires are not left unattended and are extinguished before midnight. We sell bundled firewood from the office.
- Fire Pits are NOT for GARBAGE or cigarette butts – please dispose of garbage/butts at the garbage points.
- Garbage/Recycling – Located in between the rv and tenting areas. We encourage recycling - please make use of the recycling points.
- No Smoking in any of the buildings (washrooms, kitchen, laundry) or by the play area.
- The Campground / those operating it will not be held liable for any personal injury or loss of or damage to personal property.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of a booking, admission or cancel a reservation to any person or groups of persons at Managements discretion.
- No vehicle washing please
- Refunds will not be issued, including for early checkouts.