Located immediately off Florida’s Turnpike, living with us provides quick and easy access to all that Orlando and the surrounding area has to offer. Whether living with us or in town for business or family fun, enjoy convenience and comfort for days, weeks or months. Orlando is one of the world’s premier tourist destinations not only because of its attractions but, centrally located within the state of Florida, it also allows for trips to both the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico — and everything in between. The Orlando area's best extended-stay property also has 1,500 square-feet of meeting space and is close to Orlando International Airport, Orlando Executive Airport and Orange County Convention Center, making it ideal for those in town for corporate events as well.
Property Name: Stayable Suites Kissimmee East
Address 1: 2295 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
City : Kissimmee - Florida
Postal Code : 34744
Contact Name: John Wijtenburg
Phone: (407) 978-6602
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation: To cancel your reservation please contact the property or online booking source to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date to receive free cancellation. Reservations canceled less than 24 hours before check-in time will be charged a one night plus tax cancellation fee. If the reservation is not prepaid and there is not a VALID source of payment to cover the amount of the first night stay of the reservation by the cancellation time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- No shows: If you do not cancel and do not check in on your arrival date, your reservation will be forfeited. Your first night plus tax deposit will be withheld if the reservation was not cancelled in advance.
- Identification: All adults must have a valid ID on file. All visitors must have a valid ID on file.
- Age to Check In: You must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
- Deposit: A deposit of $100 is collected upon check in. After 14 days, $50 is retained by Stayable Suites. After 28 days, the remainder of the initial deposit is retained, and a new deposit will be required. That second deposit will be refundable after inspection of your room upon check out. Stained linen, smoking in a non-smoking room, damage to the room or a violation of Stayable Suites policies are reasons your deposit may not be returned.