Stay and Play at ‘Our Little Slice
of Paradise’, Indian Rocks Beach Suites. A highly-rated,
boutique-style, super clean, quiet, vacation rental property
in the center of IRB, steps to the beach-Since 2016.
We offer two well-appointed, non-smoking, no pet suites set in a lush tropical garden, just a 3-4 minute walk to sand between your toes. Come feel the privacy. In November of 2019 we just finished our latest remodel both inside and out.
Indian Rocks Beach is one of Florida's best kept secrets. A throwback in time where small beach homes intertwine with three miles of wonderful white sand beaches and beautiful warm gulf waters. IRB offers a wide variety of restaurants and gathering spots for all to enjoy. Come see how we live right here in ‘Our Little Slice of Paradise’.
Property Name: Indian Rocks Beach Suites
Address 1: 209 Bahia Vista Drive
City : Indian Rocks Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 33785
Contact Name: Bob Servetter
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Indian Rocks Beach Suites- Rental Agreement and Terms and Conditions – Subject to change without notice
Check-in Time 4:00- 8:00 pm(possibly earlier if your suite is ready) - for later check-ins we will set a coded-lock box-and meet to do the registration paperwork in the morning at 9 AM.
Check-out Time - 10:00 am
Both the Hibiscus and the Bougainvillea Suites can accommodate up to four people maximum - prices are for two people. An extra fee of $10-20 p/person p/night will be charged for more than two people.
Both a copy of your driver's license and a valid credit card are needed to reserve your suite and upon check-in. For guests arriving after 8 PM we will meet you to complete the registration at 9 AM the morning after check-in.
Two-night minimum stay. One-week during high season.
You must be 25 or older to reserve a suite.
ALL Guests/visitors must follow the owner's instructions on keeping our property safe from any damage or harm which include but are not limited to the following. Upon arrival to your suite, please take a few minutes to read the rules/information we wrote for you, so you can enjoy your time with us problem-free.
- All Windows and Doors are to be kept closed and locked 24/7. Use the air conditioning, heating or system fan to maintain a comfortable suite.
- Only toilet paper to be used in the toilet-no wipes including ‘flushable’ wipes (if the plumber needs to be called and they pull out a wipe form the drain you will be charged the total plumbing fee).
- Notify the owners immediately if anything is not working correctly or is broken.
- Do not adjust the freezer or fridge temperature. If you break it then you buy us another one.
- Shower off sand before entering your suite.
- Be respectful of all neighbors, both on property and around the home.
- No Smoking or Vaping of any products allowed except while seated in our designated smoking section.
- No Pets ever, anywhere, on the property.
- No Beach Gear inside the suite. Return all beach gear daily to the welcome center shed AFTER you have wiped down the chairs and wagons and rinsed out the ice chests. Return things as found and if broken we do need to know, so we can replace any broken items.
- Park in your designated parking space: Between the red pickets for Hibiscus (left side of parking area) and between the blue pickets for Bougainvillea (right side of parking area).
- You agree to allow us to charge your credit card for any damages caused directly or indirectly by you or other guests you have allowed while visiting or staying in our accommodation.
Reservations will be confirmed by receipt of a $100 non-refundable deposit - paid, on-line, upon making your reservation. 50% of balance of reservation is due 30 days prior to arrival and 60 days for our high season. If reservation is made less than 30/60 days than 50% amount of the reservation may be due at time of making your reservation.
Is preferred in cash upon arrival, whenever possible, after the first $100 non-refundable deposit is made with the reservation. We will reach out to you to discuss this as needed. We do accept payment in U.S.funds only; cash, personal check - in advance, cashier's check, money order, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). For stays over one-week if a credit card is used than a 3% convenience fee will be charged. We will keep your valid credit card on file, and we reserve the right to charge for your full reservation for, any reservations, not cancelled in time or for any no-show including, but not limited to, bad weather or other acts of God.
Written notice (email) must be received 30 days prior to arrival date or 50% of total reservation fees will be forfeited. Requests received more than 30 days prior will be refunded, less a $100 administration fee (your $100 non-refundable deposit). All other cancellations should be made 48 hours prior to your arrival day and for a no-show (on the same day of expected arrival),100% will be forfeited. Again, for high season a cancellation email must be made before 60 days or you may lose 50% of the total costs. If you think you may need to cancel - it may be prudent to buy travel insurance.
You agree for us to keep your credit card on file and charge for any damages. This is in lieu of a security deposit.
A $115 fee (per suite) is added to the listed rate, plus tax. We clean the suite and the tenant is responsible to wash and dry all dishes well, and to take out trash (bag all trash- no bag for recycle prior to check-out. This price includes the use of our one red beach wagons along with 2 beach chairs, umbrella, ice chest and blue ice for the entire length of your stay. Please DO NOT keep these in your car, but return them, after you clean them, to the welcome center shed daily.
13% Tax is added to the cost of the room and the above amenity/cleaning fee.
***** All rates and policies subject to change without notice *****