At Bayano Ecolodge you will be able to stay in the most beautiful cabins of all Panama. Our location is at the Bayano Lake which is the second biggest lake of all the country. We are 1 hour and 30 minutes away from the city and the airport, you can arrive to our meeting point (Restaurante Madugandi) in your own trasnportation or you can ask for our private trasportation (whatsapp +5076861-6560 o correo email@example.com). Our desire is to show you in the most comfortable and natural way possible this wonderful place and the amazing experiences that you can live in this amazing place.
Our lodging includes the next following things:
- Free Parking. (Security 24/7)
- Boat transportation of 20 minutes from the meeting point to the ecolodge.
- Dinner, Lunch and Breakfast (please ask to our customer support)
- Common areas ( lobby, complete kitchen, green areas, ranches at the shore of the lake, bonfire, shared jacuzzi between Cozy Cabin and Little Cabin guests, shared jacuzzi between the 3 available Teepee campings, and the private jacuzzi for the Lake View).
- Kayaking at the Bayano Lake.
Aditional tours :- Tour at the Bayano Caves + Kayaking at the Canyon of the Tiger River. (50.00$ extra per person)
- Only Kayaking at the Canyon of the Tiger River (10.00$ per person)- Sunset-Kayaking experience at the Majé River. (25.00$ extra per person)
To make your reservation you have to choose the dates that you want to stay with us to check the availability, then you choose the number of people that will stay there, after finishing the reservation you must do the payment of the deposit of the 50% and then send the receipt of payment to our whatsapp +50768616560 or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org so that our personal of customer service will confirm to you your reservation.The tour must be paid the same day that you are going to realize the activity but first you must notify to our customer service first at least 1 day prior the date.
Property Name: Bayano Ecolodge
Street Address: Chepo, El Llano
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Lago Bayano, Pueblo Nuevo
City : Panama - Panama
Postal Code : 507
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 1:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Refunds do not apply for dates that has been rescheduled or holidays in Panama.
- In case you want to reschedule the date of your reservation you can do it up to 30 days after the orginal date of your reservation.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The prices already have the taxes that correspond to us as a company to pay to the Panamanian authorities. To the extent that the foreign person can pay in advance, their reservation will be accepted either by international bank transfer or some other payment method that we have available with which they agree to pay equally. Otherwise, payment will be made in cash at the reception of our ecolodge upon arrival at 3:00 p.m. and check-in, once the balance of your reservation has been paid, your room will be delivered and the time of departure will be the next day at 2:00 pm. Staying with minors is allowed, children under 3 years old will not pay any additional, from 4 years old all children must pay the price of $50.00 as any adult to stay in any of the cabins (this option is not available). An additional mattress can be provided for the minor if requested. This place is not suitable for people who have physical motor difficulties or who need a permanent source of electricity to connect any device on which their physiological needs depend and on which their lives depend. Therefore we do not accept people who have any type of these disabilities. We also do not recommend this place for people who cannot walk easily or find it difficult to breathe and be exposed to physical activity. We have parking for your vehicles that will be guarded 24/7 at the meeting point (Restaurant Madugandi) which is the place where you meet our guides to be transferred by boat from that point to our facilities, this tour takes approximately 20 minutes. So getting back to your cars may not be possible until your check-out time unless you pay an additional $20.00 to be picked up from your car or for any other reason. Also 200 meters from the parking lot is the police station of the region, so we are located in a highly guarded, protected and safe area. Parking lots have no additional cost. We celebrate events at the hotel on some occasions, such as birthdays, training sessions, anniversaries, weddings, dinners, business workshops, concerts, band performances, among others. You can also reserve the entire place for any reason or special event you want to hold, to know more about this you should write to us at email@example.com We will solve any problem to the extent that the weather, time and staff availability allow us, our staff is extremely attentive to each client and will always be willing to go the extra mile in any circumstance that may arise during your stay. it is prohibited to smoke inside of the cabins, if you break this rule you would have to pay 50.00$ as a penalization and you can be taken out from the hotel. We ask the guests to turn down the volume of the music and speaking at 10pm to allow the other guests to rest. If you want to enter the ecolodge earlier than the hour of the check in or you want to leave earlier, for any situation, you will have to pay 20$ extra for the boat, and if this has an intervention or complicate the logistic in any terms that the guides consider , they are not obligated or forced to take you out at the hour that you want.
Release of Responsibility and Express Acceptance of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities.
I, a natural person of legal age (18+) through this means accept and acknowledge that I have received complete information regarding the dangers and risks inherent to the adventure activity that I have acquired and understand that the route to be carried out could involve some risk to my physical and personal integrity, and that of minors accompanying me. Inherent dangers and risks are present, but are not limited to:
1. The risk of injury from the activity, as well as the existing potential for permanent disability and death.
2. The possible failure of transport due to their own cause or that of other people.
3. Being an outdoor activity, there are risks related to exposure to elements such as extreme heat, hypothermia, body impact with water, entry of water through body orifices, tripping over natural or man-made objects, exposure to animals with the risk of receiving blows, bites, scares, unexpected escapes causing damage and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to an error by the director of the company or the guide in making decisions regarding a misappreciation according to the weather, the route, the course of the river , river floods and the location of the route.
5. Finding or being attacked by animals such as insects, reptiles and others.
6. Accidents or illnesses occurring in remote places where there are no immediate medical care facilities.
7. Fatigue, colds and/or dizziness, which could decrease my/our reaction time and increase the risk of an accident.
* I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF THESE RISKS IS NOT COMPLETE AND THAT THE UNKNOWN OR UNANTICIPATED RISKS COULD TRIGGER DAMAGE, ILLNESSES AND ARE INTRINSICALLY LINKED TO THE ACTIVITY BEING PRACTICED, THEREFORE I STATE THAT I RELEASE THE COMPANY AND THE MEMBERS OF BAYANO CAVES OF LIABILITY FOR ACCIDENTS OR DEATH, I ALSO STATE MY WAIVER OF CLAIM AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENTS.Taking into consideration my desire to be admitted to participate in the activities described above, I state that I agree, accept and thank you in advance.
I HERE BY RELEASE AND EXEMPT LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT. Through this document I release from all liability the persons or entities named below: I release from all liability the officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, volunteers, guides and all those related to the company, from any guilt or causes of action that I, my assets, heirs, survivors, executors, assigns could take for personal injury, property damage, wrongful or lawful death arising from the above activity, whether due to active or passive negligence. By signing this document, I agree to keep the BAYANO CAVES company out of any action that could harm it and indemnify it in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, damage to a person or property, material loss or any situation that could occur as a result of the participation in the activities mentioned above.· By accepting this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by the issuers, other than those set forth in this agreement. This agreement will be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms will apply.
I HAVE READ THIS LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE WAIVED MY LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, WHICH I SIGNED FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY PERSUASION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE TOURS ORGANIZED BY BAYANO CAVES, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE PART OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER.
Use of Image – BAYANO CAVESIMAGE USE AUTHORIZATION
1. I declare that I authorize BAYANO CAVES and its members to use all or part of my image, my voice and/or reactions, so that it may be disclosed and/or incorporated for advertising purposes only on social networks that are not limited to, but such as, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and any others determined by BAYANO CAVES, such use being also possible within the framework of other campaigns of public interest that are generated in the future within the scope of BAYANO CAVES. For its part, BAYANO CAVES undertakes only to use all or part of its image, voice and/or reactions honestly, under the parameters of respect and non-profit. You agree that it will be used only as a means of promoting the company.
2. In this sense, I authorize BAYANO CAVES, to include and edit the image during the advertising broadcast, and execute any other act aimed at disseminating the content, without restrictions or time limits, as well as means for its reproduction and/or diffusion.
3. I expressly state that by means of this document I assign, free of charge, to BAYANO CAVES, the right to disclose my Image on social networks that are not limited to, but such as, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and any that are determined by BAYANO CAVES.
4. I understand that these same terms apply to minors in my charge and I authorize the use of their image in the same way and under the same terms.
1. I declare that at the time of the tour, I and my companions are completely free of symptoms of COVID-19 and that in case of presenting symptoms in days prior to the date or on the same date of reservation, we will not attend the tour .
2. I agree to comply with all bio-safety measures (constant use of a mask, maintain social distancing, use disinfectant, take temperature, etc.) during the tour and obey the instructions of the guides with reference to them, understanding that minors under my care must also comply with them.