A SURF RESORT LIKE NO OTHER: GLAMPING, SURFING & SERENDIPITY!
LOOKING FOR A WILD SURF ESCAPE FACING A BEAUTIFUL WAVE?
UPALI BEACH SURF RESORT is an eco friendly resort enjoying a one of a kind situation, just in front of Arugam Bay main surfing point
where our guests can enjoy the best surf and an intense serendipity throughout the day.
Our restaurant serves breakfast in the morning from 7am to 12pm and western food from 12 to 7pm (no dinner).
While adressed to surfers (beginners, intermediates and advanced), our resort is open to everyone seeking for an unique and relaxing glamping* experience in Arugam Bay.
Upali Beach offers a very unique kind of accommodation mixing the traditional cabanas' wood structure with walls made of thick army canvas fabric.
Therefore we don't offer classic tent but exotic cabanas with fans (no AC) and nights lulled by the sound of the jungle and the ocean.
Before booking your stay, we kindly recommend that you read Is Upali Beach made for you?
Upali Beach Surf Resort & Cafe is the new Robinson's hideaway!
*Glamping? It's a new born word blending the concepts of Glamour and Camping
Property Name: UPALI BEACH SURF RESORT
Address 1: Main Point
Address 2 : Arugam Bay Beach
City : Pottuvil - Eastern
Contact Name: HARI (Krishnakumar Haridhas) - Our Manager
Phone: +94 77 112 88 66
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome Drink
- sun loungers
- slack line
- beach cafe
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 15%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 30% of the deposit will be refunded (less any credit charges incurred e.g. PayPal charges) only if you cancel your reservation up to 15 days prior to arrival.
- If you don't cancel your booking by email at least 15 days before check-in date, we will expect payment of the original contracted amount in full.
- If you do not turn up or you wish to leave before your reservation is due to end, we will expect payment of the original contracted amount in full.
- If you wish to modify your booking then this will be regarded as a cancellation and re-booking and whilst we will try to accommodate such requests this is at our discretion.
- We recommend that you have a travel insurance to cover any charges that may become due should you have to cancel your booking.
Non-refundable rates :
- when rate is "non-refundable", no refund will granted and we kindly suggest that you take a travel insurance to cover those eventual costs.