Beds, Wine and Beer. Lodging and Lounge in Downtown Historic Truckee, North Lake Tahoe. It is kind of a hostel; just better.
Address 1: 10101 West River St.
City: Truckee - California
Postal Code: 96161
Contact Name: Redlight Historic Bunk Hotel & Speakeasy
- Baggage storage
- Dry Sauna
- Fully Equipped Common Kitchen
- Sun Decks
- Beer and Wine Bar
- Limited Off-Street Parking (fee)
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 04:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 01:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 25.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 01:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Cancellation notification must be in writing / email and will only be effective when received by Redlight 10 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations or changes in the reservation after 10 days prior to the arrival date will have no refund. Cancellations prior to 10 days before arrival date forfeit 50% of the reservation total and will receive refund for 50% of the total cost. Redlight does NOT offer credit.
Redlight does not offer orinclude travel / cancellation insurance and Redlight recommends purchasingtravel insurance if you are uncertain of your travel plans.
Redlight reserves the rightto cancel a guest reservation, “blacklist” a guest and/or refuse service toanyone without prior notice or reason.
Terms and Conditions
By reserving with Redlight, you and members of your party understand and agree toall Terms and Conditions as a binding legal agreement with Redlight. Redlightmay immediately remove, evict and/or lock out any guest who violates some orall Terms and Conditions. Redlight does NOT refund guests for any eviction,lockout or early termination of stay for any reason.
Check-in / Check-out:
- Check-inis after 4 pm and check-out is 11 am. Late check-outs are allowed based onavailability and may be arranged at check-in for a fee of $25. There isshort-term luggage storage free of charge for early arrival or late departure.
- Allguests understand there is a housedog on-site, Moki. Although she ishuman-friendly, she needs space sometimes. Do not put your face in her face orantagonize her. Do NOT feed Moki.
- Wetry to put people traveling together in the same room. However, there is achance parties booking bunk beds will be in separate rooms. Reservations in aspecific mixed-gender bunkroom does NOT guarantee room placement and may beallocated to another available bunkroom.
- Allrates and dates are final upon confirmation. Rates for unconfirmed reservationsare subject to change without prior notice. Specials, discounts and otheroffers are subject to change without prior notice. Offers cannot be combined.
- Redlightrequires notification by phone or email before 6 pm if you plan to check-inafter 10 pm of the arrival date.
- Allguests must present a valid government issued ID at check-in.
- Ifyou are renting on-site parking, your license plate, make and model vehiclemust be provided to make sure your car is not towed.
- Redlightoffers limited off-street parking for a fee. There is no parking on RiversideDr.
- Althoughwe do our best to provide quality wifi throughout the building, bandwidth andfunction of wifi is not guaranteed. Your device might not be able to connectwith our wifi. Guests may not download illegal files from the internet or the ISP disconnects the entire building.
- The Redlight offers laundry service on Sunday through Thursday afternoons after 4 pm. Guests should check with the front desk for this service.
- Smokingis NOT permitted anywhere on premises or within 25 feet of any door or window. Guestswho smoke inside will be charged a $500 cleaning fee. This includes ALL typesof smoke & vapor devices.
- Redlightmay conditionally allow a pre-approved pet to stay in the Studio Suite and thispet be counted as one of the allowable guests. Request must be made byemail prior to reservation. Fees may apply. Pets are not allowed in any otherarea on the Redlight property.
- Guestsmust never provide key code information to any person, other guest in anotherroom or unregistered guests.
- Guestsmust never open exterior doors for or provide entrance to others unless withconsent of Redlight staff.
- Unregisteredguests are not permitted in the sauna, bunkrooms, private rooms, movie room,library or kitchen/dining rooms. Redlight staff must give consent for any unregisteredguest tours.
- Yourreservation shows the maximum number of guests permitted in your room. If yourroom exceeds this number, you will be charged for every additional person at arate of $80 / person and you and your party may be evicted.
- All deck andporch areas: 8:00am to 9:30 pm
- Dry sauna(Notify staff if interested): 6:30pm to 10:30 pm
- Attic space: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Communal DiningRoom & Kitchen: 7:00am to 10:30 pm
- Bar (beer, wine& snacks): Sun - Wed 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm; Thurs - Sat 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Reception (byphone): 9:00am to 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours: 11:00pm to 9:00 am·
- Guestsmust use exhaust hood fan and shut hallway door while cooking.
- Guestsmust drip-dry and store kitchen dishes & utensils on the racks or on theblack mesh surfaces on the kitchen shelves.
- Maskingtape & permanent markers are available for guests to mark name and date onall personal food items.
- Redlightis intolerant of food theft.
- Guestsmust clean up the kitchen immediately after cooking meals and clean the diningroom after eating.
- Guestsmay only store food and drink in the communal kitchen area. Food is not allowedin bed or bunk rooms.
- Alcoholis NOT permitted in the sauna or bunk rooms.
- Guestsin shared bath accommodations may rent shampoo & conditioner bottles atfront desk.
- Guestsmust clean bathrooms after use and remove all personal items from the bathroom.Toilet lids must remain closed.
- Guestsmust wear shirt and footwear, such as flip-flops or shoes, in all communal areasincluding bunkrooms.
- Linens& towels are changed each week for longer-term guests unless otherwiserequested.
- Guestsmust NOT use sleeping bags and personal blankets in bunks or beds.
- Guestsmust always keep private bunks and bunkrooms tidy. Redlight provides hooks inbunk areas.
- Guestsmust leave rented unit (bunk bed or guest room) and common areas in conditionsthat they were found.
- Allguests are responsible for any damages caused during their stay. Minor damageswill not be charged if staff is notified. If staff is not notified of damage, guestcredit card on file will be charged an additional $100 USD.
- Costof any repairs or excessive cleaning will be charged to guest’s credit card onfile.
- Missingtowel charge is $25 per towel.
- Guestsmust be civil, respectful, courteous and polite with Redlight staff, otherguests and Moki, the housedog. Guests exhibiting rambunctious, threatening,drunk or disorderly behavior, hostility, aggression, and/or violence are nottolerated by Redlight and will be immediately evicted, removed and/or lockedout.
- Redlightis not responsible for items left behind. A $5 USD handling plus the cost ofshipping and packaging will be charged to your card if you would like an itemshipped.
- Redlightaccepts NO responsibility for damage, loss or injury to any member of yourparty, vehicles or possessions. Redlight does not guarantee weather, road orsnow conditions.
- Redlightrespects the privacy of our guests and does not sell, rent or otherwise provideour customer information or database to third parties.
- Redlightappreciates guest notification of deficiencies in cleanliness, disrepair orsafety as soon as possible.