The Retro Inn is a Fun and Energetic Inn, Nestled at the end of the Rocky Mountain Range. Located in Cortez, Colorado with an elevation of 6191' There is Beauty Around every corner! Do more than reminisce, Lawn games, Horseshoes, Ping Pong, Lawn Bowling, Badminton, Volleyball, Giant Chess, and Board games. You can also grill and chill in one of our picnic areas, or escape the sun in the Garden Areas. And soon to come, our Guest Clubhouse! Which will feature Pool Table, Foosball and Retro Video Games. There's plenty to see and do in Mesa Verde Country where you can find yourself atop the mountains inside ancient ruins, or down in the Canyons of McElmo, why not the beautiful views of Hawkins Preserve? Whatever your choice is, we welcome you!
Property Name: Retro Inn at Mesa Verde
Street Address: 2040 East Main St
City : Cortez - Colorado
Postal Code : 81321
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Face masks available for guests
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Property has wheelchair access
- Smoke alarms
- Vending machine (drinks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No Charge - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Owned and operated by Retro Inn at Mesa Verde, LLC
Payment TermsUpon completion of booking a reservation, The Retro Inn at Mesa Verde reserves right to collect Credit card info and authorize said card for the full amount of the stay. If the card declines the reservation may be cancelled with no notice to user. After checking out of the property, the Motel may charge the card for any damages to the rented room, including but not limited to; Smoke Damage, Appliance Damages, Carpet Damage, etc.
The Hotel assumes no responsibility for loss of money, jewels, or other valuables including but not limited to, purses, technological devices, or belongings left unattended in your room or auto.
- C. Providing targeted advertisements: We use information that we collect through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interests by providing targeted advertising. Where necessary, we will obtain prior consent before Cookies are placed for this purpose. If consent is given, you can withdraw it at any time. In addition, you can object to our processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
- D. Market research: We use information that we collect through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interests to engage in market research (including the analysis of market segmentation or trends, preferences and behaviors, research about products or services, or the effectiveness of marketing or advertising) or product development (including the analysis of the characteristics of a market segment or group of customers or the performance of our Site, in order to improve our Site).
- • CloudBeds: Your personal data may be shared with CloudBeds, the company which operates the website, booking engine and property management system.
- • Sharing with third parties: We share your personal data with third parties as permitted by law and as described below, including service providers acting on our behalf. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
- • Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.