A small hotel above the recently restored Victorian pub, located within the heart of the market town of Otley. A stones throw away from all the local amenities, including fantastic coffee shops and eateries.
Both the beautiful Yorkshire countryside and the bustling city of Leeds just a short drive away, this is an ideal spot for visitors to stay.
We are ideally located opposite a council car park, which offers parking at a small fee between the hours of 7am - 5:30pm, and free over night, Sundays, and Bank Holidays.
Property Name: The Black Horse Otley
Street Address: 2 Westgate
City : Otley - West Yorkshire
Postal Code : LS21 3AS
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes- Prices are based on room rates only. There are no additional taxes.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out - Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am.
- Traveling with Minors - Minors are welcome to stay in the hotel, but are requested not to enter the bar area after 9pm.
- Accessibility or Special Needs - Unfortunately our hotel rooms are not wheelchair accessible and several flights of stairs lead to the rooms.
- Parking - We do not have parking on site. Parking is available at a fee in a Leeds council car park opposite the rear entrance to the venue.
- Hotel Events - We often host music events and private functions. All events are held during the opening hours of the venue. Please contact us first, if you are noise sensitive, as some events can be heard from the accommodation.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems -
- Use of Personal information - We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties. We hold all information for use for your bookings only.
- Liability - We do not take liability for any personal belongings left in our venue.
- Pets- We do not allow for any pets to enter the hotel. They are however allowed to visit the bar area below.