Located 15 minutes outside of the town of Joshua Tree in a picturesque valley on 2.5 acres of land. You will have space to relax in peace during the day and stargaze at night. You can walk to the nearby Coyote Lake Bed BLM land for off-road activities.
At the ITH Coyote Ranch, our passion is too host you with a home-like vibe and connect you with the best things to do in Joshua Tree.
The property is located 20 minutes from the entrance to the Joshua Tree National Park.
The Ranch House offers a communal kitchen, lounge and outdoor patio for relaxing. Guests can choose to stay in private rooms, dorm rooms camping, and restored trailers. There is free WIFI available. We are pet friendly. The border of the property has a fence if you would like to bring your dog.
The Coyote Ranch is a Coliving Community. There is a 30 day minimum stay required. Lodging less than 30 nights is currently not available.
Property Name: ITH Coyote Ranch Joshua Tree
Address 1: 65160 Regan Road
City : Joshua Tree - California
Postal Code : 92252
Phone: (619) 261-5484
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes: All reservations and taxes must be paid in full prior to check-in. For a reservation to be confirmed, the first night and taxes associated with the first night must be paid at the time the reservation is made by the guest. A valid credit card is required with all reservations to cover any incidentals that may occur during the guests reservation.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in: Guests will pay for the remaining balance of their room at check-in and be given a full tour of the property and amenities available. At Check-out, guests will inform reception that they are checking-out. If any damaged occurred during the guest's reservation, the damages will be charged at check-out or at the manager's discretion.
- Traveling with Minors: All guests must be at least 18 years old to stay at the ITH Beach Bungalow Surf Hostel
- Parking: The Hostel does have on-site parking and is available first come first serve for $20 nightly fee. There are a variety of parking options both free and paid surrounding the Hostel. Please contact reception for the best parking options depending on when you will arrive.
- Hostel Events: Events are good times are a priority at our Hostel. We often host multiple events each month. Everyone is welcome to join in our events.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems: If any issues or disputes arise, please contact the management
- Use of Personal information: All guests staying with us release liability for the use of photos that they are pictured in. The Hostel randomly takes photos of just having a great time and uses these photos for future marketing and promotions. If you do not want to be included in the fun photos. Please let the camera man know. Email addresses used for reservation will be added to our ITH Rewards and Discounts Program which offers guests deals and promotions for future stays at ITH.
- Liability: ITH Hostels does not assume liability for any theft, damages or injuries occurred while staying at our properties.
- Waiver: All guests are required to sign the ITH Liability Waiver at check-in
- No Local Residents: All guests staying with us must reside from outside of Joshua Tree, Yucca Valley, or Twenty Nine Palms and be able to provide proof of onward travel either via plane, bus, or train tickets.
- ITH reserves the right to adjust or cancel any reservation due to unexpected circumstances. We will do our best to notify the customer at least 24 hours prior to their reservation.
- ITH is a private business and is allowed by law to refuse service to any customer or patron.
- ITH reserves the right to charge a guest for any damages he or she may have caused to the property during their stay.