We are a small 9 room motel located in beautiful central Vermont! We purchased the motel December 2017 and moved our candy store to the motel. Vermont's Largest Candy Store, and it is now located smack dab in the middle of the motel! All rooms have been upgraded with fun and tasteful candy themes!
Middlebury College February Celebration, May Graduation & Parents Weekend - We do not allow bookings of these weekends online. Please call us for availability and rates! Payment in full is required at time of reservation.
Pet Friendly - We are a pet friendly motel. There is a fee of $10 per day. Maximum number of pets allowed are 2.
Property Name: Middlebury Sweets Motel
Address 1: 1395 Route 7 South
City : MIddlebury - Vermont
Postal Code : 05753
Contact Name: Blanca Jenne
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
2. Pre-paid reservations are fully paid in advance when reservation is confirmed and are non-refundable/non-cancelable/non-changeable in the event of cancellation.
3. 4 Day Cancellation Policy. To cancel reservations without penalty, reservations must be cancelled at least 4 days before your check in date (by 3pm EST). You can call us at 802-388-4935 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to modify or cancel a reservation.
4. Rooms booked within 4 days of check in date are subject to cancellation penalties outlined in #5.
5. If you do not cancel at least 4 days before check in date, your credit card will be charged for a one night stay including applicable taxes if your reservation is for 1-3 nights. Cancellations for 4-7 nights will be charged for a 2 night stay plus applicable taxes. Cancellations for 8-12 nights will be charged for a 3 night stay plus applicable taxes. Cancellations for 13 or more nights will be charged for 4 nights plus applicable taxes. 6. Shortened stays - If your stay is shortened upon or after check in, the cancellation charges outlined in #5 will apply. Cancellation charges are in addition to nights stayed. Example: Your reservation is for 2 nights. You stay 1 night and cancel the remaining 1 night. Your total charge will be for 2 nights (1 night stay + 1 night cancellation penalty).
7. When shortening a stay/checking out early after staying at least 1 night, you must check out by 11am in order to avoid a charge for that evening as a night stayed. Cancellation penalty will still apply to nights being canceled.
8. No Shows - If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up by 11am the day after your check in date, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your reservation plus applicable taxes.
9. Check in dates cannot be changed within 4 days of check in date (after free cancellation period has expired). Reservation must be canceled (cancellation charges apply) and rebooked.
10. Reservations for 3 or more rooms are subject to a different cancellation policy and may be subject to a deposit. Cancellations must be received no less than 14 days before check in date (3pm). If you do not cancel at least 14 days before check date (by 3pm PST), your credit card will be charged as follows: cancellations of 1-3 nights will be charged for a 1 night stay including applicable taxes (per room). Cancellations of 4-7 nights will be charged for a 2 night stay plus applicable taxes (per room). Cancellations of 8-12 nights will be charged for a 3 night stay plus applicable taxes (per room). Cancellations of 13 or more nights will result in a charge for 4 nights plus applicable taxes.
2. Valid credit card and photo identification required at check in.
3. Rooms will be held until check out time of the following day. After this time, your reservation will automatically be canceled and you will be charged as a NO SHOW - your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes
4. Invalid credit cards will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation.
5. All rooms are NON-SMOKING. A $250 ozone cleaning fee will be charged to guests if smoking occurs in a room.
6. One free parking spot is available per room. Passenger cars only - trailers, large trucks, large vans and recreational vehicles (RV's) require advanced permission to park on the property to make sure we can accomodate such vehicles.
7. Pets are allowed for an additional fee. But you are required to keep the room clean and without damage. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to guests violating this policy.
8. Accepted forms of payment include: cash (USD), VISA and MasterCard only.
9. Guests who do not vacate the room by check out time and have not received approval from hotel management will be charged an additional one night stay.
10. All rooms are located on the ground floor.
11. Maximum number of occupants is 2 per single bed rooms and 4 for 2 bed rooms. Additional occupants beyond the maximum will result in immediate eviction of all guests without refund and/or additional charge(s) per person, plus additional cleaning fee. There are no exceptions to this policy.
12. Illegal activity on the premises is strictly prohibited and will result in eviction without refund.
13. Misconduct and disruption to other guests in not permitted. Uncooperative and disruptive behavior can result in eviction without refund. Parties are strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction without refund, plus the cost of damages.
14. Removal of property or damages to rooms, furnishings or any structures on the premises can result in additional charges incurred for replacement and/or extra cleaning.
15. Availability is subject to change due to maintenance or any unexpected occurrences that prevent rooms from being occupied.
16. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Arriving for check in under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol is grounds for cancellation of reservation (cancellation fees will be applied) in order to prevent disruptions to other guests.
17. For the safety and comfort of all guests staying at The Middlebury Sweets Motel, visitors are NOT allowed in any rooms. Visitors will be asked to leave.
18. Credit card on file will be charged for any additional charges including but not limited to: damage to furniture, fixtures or linens, theft of any items from guest rooms, damage to communal areas, additional cleaning fees (if necessary), smoking in rooms, unauthorized extra guests, as well as any damage that renders the room un-rentable to the next scheduled guest.