One of San Francisco’s most charming bed-and-breakfast inns, Chateau Tivoli stands as a classic example of the city’s iconic late-nineteenth century architecture. Located in the beloved Alamo Square Historic District, the 1892 structure originally served as a private home. Lovingly restored a century later and furnished with Victorian antiques, fixtures, and Bradbury wallpaper, the B&B now invites couples, families, leisure, and business travelers to enjoy 9 guest rooms and suites.
Chateau Tivoli offers a calm, relaxed environment in a central location with excellent access to public transportation, surrounded by vibrant neighborhoods that are ideal for visitors in search of local, immersive travel. The Chateau Tivoli provides an authentic San Francisco experience!
Property Name: Chateau Tivoli Bed and Breakfast
Street Address: 1057 Steiner St.
City : San Francisco - California
Postal Code : 94115
Contact Name: Kelly Bunting
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast included daily
- Weekend Champagne Brunch
- Free wifi
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. All cancellations and/or changes must be made prior to 14 days before arrival to avoid incurring a cancellation fee of one night’s rate for each room booked. Early departures will incur a cancellation fee, in addition to charges for actual nights stayed.
If you are sick, please stay home!
Please wash your hands frequently! Please wash or sanitize your hands EVERY time you enter the house and or dining room. Please maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet and avoid gatherings of groups of people.
All guests must wear protective face coverings at all times in common areas except while eating!!
Credit card on file will be charged 7 days prior to arrival for the full amount of your reservation. If you would like to use a different card or form of payment, please contact us in advance.
Check-in is at 3:00 pm. You are welcome to drop off your luggage and pick up keys earlier. We are a walk-up building (no elevator) with 3 flights of stairs. We regret we are unable to assist with luggage; please be prepared to carry luggage up to your room. Please let us know in advance if you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm, as our reception office closes at that time.
We do not have parking available. For on-street parking, there is a 2-hour limit for non-residents on weekdays from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Parking at other times, including weekends, is unrestricted but may be difficult to find. There are several public parking garages nearby, the closest of which is located three blocks away at 1480 Eddy Street, between Fillmore and Webster streets. Four blocks further, there is a larger parking garage by the Japantown shopping center at 1610 Geary Boulevard, between Webster and Laguna streets.
Terms and Conditions
1. All rates are based on double occupancy. Additional persons over the age of 12 are charged an additional $30+tax per night.
2. If the cardholder will not be present at check-in, please contact us in advance for payment arrangements.
3. Check-in is at 3:00 pm. You are welcome to drop off your luggage and pick up keys earlier. We will need to know in advance if you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm, as our reception office closes at that time.
4. We are a walk-up building without porter service.
5. A $50+tax lost key fee will be added to the invoice if keys are not returned at check-out.
6. We are a non-smoking facility. A $200+tax cleaning fee will be applied if the room/suite requires extra cleaning or has an odor of smoke after check-out.
7. Film and photo shoots must be booked directly with our office. Please call (415) 776-5462 or (800) 228-1647 for more information.
8. NO TV's
Please confirm your estimated time of arrival and an innkeeper will be available to greet you and show you to your room.