Located in the Qatar's globally unique nature reserve Khor Al Adaid, “The Outpost Al Barari” is the country's first close-to-nature resort blending close-to-nature experiences with the flourishes of best-in-class luxury hospitality.
Venture beyond the Ordinary. Immerse with Nature and Experience the Luxury.
Property Name: The Outpost Al Barari
Street Address: Sealine
City : Mesaieed - Al Wakrah
Postal Code : 382
Contact Name: Anand Pandey
Phone: +974 51002715
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- BBQ facilities
- Bottled water
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Coffee Shop
- Daily Housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Ironing Service
- Local safety protocols followed
- Mobile app for room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
- Valet Parking
- VIP room facilities
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
How to cancel: You can use the link in the confirmation email to cancel your booking.
Child PoliciesChildren of all ages are welcome.The price shown is for the number of adults in your search.
If you are traveling with children, please add them to see the correct price and occupancy info. Extra bed can be arrange on chargeable basis. (450 Qatari Riyal)
Terms and Conditions
- Guest check-in-time 14:00 hrs of the business day and check-out time is 12 noon, guest staying beyond 1 pm noon half a day charge would be levied till 18:00 hrs. and beyond would be considered as a full day.
- Hotel management does not take any responsibility or cannot be liable for loss of money or any valuables in the rooms or in any part of the hotel due to the negligence of the guest during the stay. Safe deposit lockers are provided in each room and guests are advised to make the best use of them.
- Visitors are not allowed in the guest room as per house policy. Guests can entertain their visitors either in the lobby or in the restaurant.
- In case of default in payment by the guest towards services utilized, the management reserves the authority to confiscate the guest's belongings.
- Guests will be responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by either themselves or their visitors.
- Guests are responsible to follow the government rules and regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, marriage certificate, alcoholic drinks, firearms, etc.
- No pets are allowed in the rooms and hotel premises.
- Cooking in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Amount paid against Room Night Booking is non-refundable. If guest checks out early one day retention charge will be applicable.
- If any occupied guest travels out of Qatar or cannot return back to the hotel whatsoever the reason may be, the hotel reserves the right to vacate the room, in case any payment is due to the hotel.