The Telstar Motel in beautiful Kakabeka Falls features clean, comfortable lodging at an affordable price. All guest rooms include free wifi, air conditioning, satellite TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, and more! Just a short walk from Kakabeka Falls Provincial Park and the picturesque waterfalls, hiking trails, and public beach. The local village has everything you need within walking distance, including a grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, coffee shop, liquor store, bait, and more.
**ONLY STANDARD ROOMS ARE PET FRIENDLY. PLEASE SELECT THE PET FEE ADD-ON AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR RESERVATION**
Property Name: Telstar Motel
Address 1: 4746 Hwy 11 & 17
City : Kakabeka Falls - Ontario
Postal Code : P0T1W0
Phone : 1-888-580-6915
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- coffee maker
- mini fridge
- satellite tv
- clock radios
- private entrance
- free wifi
- free parking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1) Check-in time is guaranteed after 3pm EST. Check-out time is at 11:00am EST unless other arrangements are made in advance. Late check-outs without arrangements will be billed for an additional night. (Please contact the office to check availability – late check-out is not guaranteed. A $10 late check-out fee may apply with prior arrangements.)
2) All rooms are NON-SMOKING. Guests who smoke in their room will be charged a $250 cleaning fee without exception.
3) Pets are only permitted in designated pet rooms. A $6 cleaning fee will be applied per night for designated pet rooms. Service animals are the exception with documentation. Undisclosed pets will be subject to $250 cleaning fee.
4) Consumption of alcohol must be confined to private guest rooms. Open alcohol is not permitted in parking lot or common areas of the motel.
5) “Quiet-time” will be enforced from 11pm-7am daily. Excessive noise, including in common areas, is not permitted at any time of day. Any damages incurred due to noise complaints will be billed to the guest responsible.
6) Guests will be held responsible for paying the cost of any damages (less reasonable wear and tear) caused to motel property, either by guests or their visitors, while on the premises.
7) Telstar Motel does not assume liability for guests’ personal property while on the premises.
8) Guest agrees to provide a valid credit card or $200 cash deposit upon check-in and understands card may be debited or deposit withheld in the amount of any applicable damage fees in the event damage occurs.