Just 5 minutes’ walk inland from Sauble Beach on Lake Huron, this Ontario motel features traditional guest rooms and self-accommodating cottages. All guests have access to shared BBQ facilities and an on-site children’s playground as well as a large outdoor firepit with entertainment and nightlife within walking distance.
Bel-Air offers free parking for guests with a limit of 1 space per accommodation unless notified in advance.
Cable TV, complementary internet, and a private bathroom are included in every accommodation at Bel Air Cottages and Motel.
Housekeeping Cottages are equipped with kitchenettes that include a stove, microwave, fridge, and dishware. Dining tables and a living room are provided. Guests are responsible for bringing their own linens, blankets and towels.
Motels are equipped with 2 double beds, 3 piece bathroom, a mini fridge with freezer, and a complementary BBQ rental. Guests are responsible for bringing their own beach towels.
Mini Put and Boutique shops are located directly outside of the property.
Sauble Golf and Country Club is only 1 km away.
The Bruce Peninsula National Park boundary is only an 18 minutes' drive.
Sauble Falls is just 7 minutes' drive away.
Property Name: Bel-Air Cottages and Motel
Street Address: 328 Main St
City : Sauble Beach - Ontario
Postal Code : ON N0H 2G0
Contact Name: Chantilly Scott
- Gift shop
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Bar crawls
- BBQ facilities
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Coffee Shop
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Food delivery
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Local safety protocols followed
- Miniature golf
- Minimarket / Convenience store
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor play equipment
- Physical distancing rules
- Picnic area
- Screens between staff / guests where needed
- Shops (on site)
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Water sports (motorized)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1) Due to fire code regulations there is no deep frying, cooking with hot oil, or hot plates allowed.
2) We are a housekeeping facility and do not have a daily maid service. Fresh towels are available at the office between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
3) None of the Bel-Air property is to be removed from any of the accommodations at any time. Damaged or lost items are subject to deductions from the damage deposit.
4) We run on a septic system and would like to keep it fully functioning for the convenience of all of our guests. We ask that you refrain from throwing anything other then 1-ply toilet paper into the toilet. This means absolutely NO feminine hygiene products, paper towels, cooking grease or food of any kind.
5) There is a '1 vehicle per accommodation' allowance. Please call ahead if you require extra parking as the availability is limited.
6) We at Bel-Air Cottages and Motel love animals! However, due to potential allergies, the animal's safety, your safety, and the safety of other guests, pets are not allowed on the property. Please remember to refrain from feeding wild animals. This includes squirrels and birds.
7) Smoking or vaping is not allowed in any of the accommodations. There are ashtrays provided throughout the premises for outdoor use only. A $250.00 fine will be issued to those that do not obey this rule. Guests will also be subject to extra cleaning costs.
8) Please be courteous when leaving your accommodation. If you do not return it to the state you found it in, you will be subject to an additional cleaning fee of $75.00.
9) When using our BBQ's, please remember to always make sure that the propane valve is closed after use and the BBQ is cleaned properly immediately after cooking. If propane tanks are left open and BBQ's are returned soiled, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
10) Children are not to be left unattended at any time.
11) We are required by Municipal By-Law 2013-08 to "regulate or prohibit loud noise in the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am".
12) Please remove any and all of your garbage and recycling from your rooms during your stay and especially upon check-out. Labeled garbage and recycling sorting sheds are provided for easy disposal of personal waste.
13) Remember as a courtesy to leave all your windows open and your fans on prior to check-out.
14) We offer a complementary camp fire for all of our guests to enjoy. We provide enough firewood for the evening. The last log for the fire goes on at 11:00 pm. If you need help to start the fire, put out the fire, or if the fire has gotten out of control, please immediately get assistance. Do not under any circumstances leave the fire unattended.
15) Upon departure please deposit both accommodation key and television remote in the key drop box provided in front of the office. If lost $100.00 from your deposit will be applied to their replacement.