El Otro Lado es un Retiro Privado situado en el privilegiado enclave de la Bahía de Portobelo, Panamá, el cual integra el diseño, la cultura, la naturaleza y el lujo de forma única, para proporcionar a sus huéspedes experiencias auténticas, exclusivas y a medida.
Situado a poco más de una hora de la Ciudad de Panamá, y dentro del Parque Nacional de Portobelo, El Otro Lado, te transporta a un lugar de ensueños en un ambiente armonioso y equilibrado. La combinación perfecta de autenticidad, lujo y confort.
Property Name: El Otro Lado, private retreat
Street Address: Portobelo
City : Portobelo - Colon
Postal Code : 00000
Contact Name: Jesus Lemus
Phone: +507 202-0111
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Cooking class
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Safety deposit box
- Ski equipment rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour Assistance
- Walking Tours
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 17:00
Late Check-out Fees: $300.00
Late check-out (after 13:00 and before 17:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Our cancellation conditions:
1.- Book with complete peace of mind and cancel free of charge up to more than 3 months before the scheduled check-in date.
2.- Any cancellation will have a charge equivalent to 25% of the initial deposit if made more than 1 month up to 3 months.
3.- Any cancellation will be charged 100% of the initial deposit if made from 0 to 30 days.
Note: In case of modification of a reservation, the hotel may consider such reservation as a new reservation, and may update the rate according to prices, availability and conditions established on the day the modification is made. All reservations that are not presented at the hotel will be charged 100% of the total amount of the reservation. In case of early departure, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. The name of the reservation holder must match the name of the credit or debit card used to make the reservation. This card must be presented at check-in. Deposits can be made by wire transfer, ACH and credit cards (VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX).
*Early check out (if the reservation holder and/or his/her companions leave the hotel before the check out day of their reservation): the total amount of the reservation will be charged as a penalty, at any hotel and destination.
Check in time: 3:00pm Check out time: 1:00pm
Early Check in and Late check out available according to occupancy and subject to extra charge.
50% of the rate must be paid 30 days prior to check in date.
Terms and Conditions
Initial declarations: I declare that I am responsible, because I know and accept the following:
- That El Otro Lado – Private Retreat (hereafter called EOL) operates nearby to an area designated by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
- That consistent with the foregoing, all guests are familiar with the legal norms in force from time to time relating thereto.
- That EOL operates in a wooded, jungle and humid area, and therefore all guests are exposed to insect stings, vermin, snakebites, reptiles and other crawling animals.
- That in every water transfer, guests must use life vests and keep their extremities inside of whatever mode of transportation is used
- That all guests must be familiar with their own health conditions, allergies and diseases that could affect or limit their experience and stay at EOL, and each guest is therefore wholly responsible for any medical condition that may occur.
- The use of drugs and narcotics in the premises and in the vicinity of EOL is prohibited.
- Any person who is not of legal age entering the premises of EOL, must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- That it is my entire responsibility to have the attire, footwear and clothing appropriate for all transfers, aquatic (Portobello Bay, rivers and beaches) and terrestrial (trails, paths and others of a similar nature) that I engage in during my stay in EOL, in its facilities or in the development and provision of the additional services that have been contracted with EOL; in other words, that I am entirely responsible for any injury, damage or harm that I may suffer during my stay at EOL.
Transfers. - That, I understand and assume all risks arising from the use of land and/or water transport, either for:
Bearing this in mind, every guest is entirely responsible for any damage that may arise and affect the life, honor, physical and moral integrity, of each of the people who will stay in the bungalow and/or room chosen for lodging.
I also declare that I am entirely responsible for the material goods that are transferred, within the framework of the aforementioned.
I acknowledge and agree that EOL has no liability to me or any third parties for any movable property that guests may decide to transfer to the premises, which are the sole responsibility of said guest in case of being lost or mislaid.
Lodging. I declare that I am solely and entirely responsible to EOL, for any damage that may be suffered by bungalow or room during my stay. With this understanding, I am responsible for the damages, losses and misplacements that may be suffered by bungalow or room and the property that is placed in it.
Use of facilities. - I declare that I release EOL and its workers from liability for any situation that may arise due to the use of the facilities that make up the complex, given that I declare that it is my responsibility to use them properly, adjusting my actions and respecting the warning signs in place.
I further declare that I am entirely responsible for any damage that I may cause to: the EOL premises; equipment and property owned by EOL; the neighboring areas to which we are transported as additional services by EOL and third parties, including public and private entities, for which I expressly authorize EOL to pay the corresponding economic charges for my actions and omissions, provided that the potential damage caused during my stay is quantifiable in money, and to go so far as to provide my contact information to the corresponding public entities as necessary, in order for legal action to be taken.
This statement of my liability extends to cover any potential damages imputable to the people who enter the immediate vicinity of EOL with me.
Additional services or activities (extras). - I understand that additional services or activities (extras) will have separate costs and may be purchased either at the time of reservation or later, subject to availability.
That every guest recognizes and accepts the risks arising from the additional services that he decides to contract during his stay at EOL, being entirely responsible for them and releasing EOL from all responsibility.
That EOL does not have any obligation to provide these additional services.