Spacious cottages set in a verdant 50 acre property on the fringe of Mollem National Park. The cottages are located in the midst of a tropical palm garden, surrounded by exotic plants, loads of birds and butterflies. There's an in house nature trail at the plantation, or you can stroll to the nearby river on a neighborhood walk; the area is great for birdwatching. The property is also a good base to explore the sights of the Dudhsagar Region: the popular Dudhsagar Waterfall, lesser known but equally exciting Tambdi Falls, an ancient Shiva temple in Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary, a prehistoric rock carving site, portuguese era colonial mansions and the dam and botanical garden at Salaulim. Transportation and a guide for hikes can be arranged.
Property Name: Dudhsagar Plantation
Street Address: Karmane Village
City : Mollem National Park - Goa
Postal Code : 403706
Contact Name: Ashok Malkarnekar
Phone: +91 97653 64456
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Cashless payment accepted
- Family rooms
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Nature trail
- Spice tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed upon full payment of the booking amount by bank transfer or other available payment modes. Please note that our property is a quiet place, we do not entertain loud music and excessive consumption of alcohol. We request our guests to respect each other and their hosts, and abide by our 'silent time' from 10 pm onwards. We try to minimize our impact on the environment; so kindly switch off geysers/fans/lights when not in use, and avoid carrying foods packed in single use plastics.
- Parking is available on site, kindly note that parking is at owner's risk. Avoid parking under fruit bearing trees etc.
- Our rates include breakfast. Vegetarian home cooked meals are available, these are charged separately. Kindly let us know your meal plans one day prior, so we can plan accordingly.
- The accommodation is part of a working plantation, located on the fringe of Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary. We keep dogs (friendly), free range chicken, cows etc who move freely on the property, and being an organic farm, the ecosystem is teeming with biodiversity. In case you are afraid of animals or insects, you might want to reconsider booking with us.