Property Name: Pod Inn
Address 1: 17-19 Wellington Street
City : Launceston - Tasmania
Postal Code : 7250
Contact Name: Pod Inn
Phone: (03) 6311 1519
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Room service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Pod Inn capsule accommodation extends the warmest welcome to all of you who are staying with us.All guests have agreed to accept the following Terms and Conditions by making a reservation at Pod Inn capsule accommodation.
1. Reception Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am-7:00pm Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm Sunday and Public Holidays 12:00am-7:00pm**Late check-in is available. All guest anticipated arrival outside the reception hours must contact +61 475 555 549 at reception hours for late check in instructions.
2. Registration and Identification - All guests are required to present a valid ID(Passport, Driving license, other form official photographic ID) upon arrival. Details should match the booking confirmation. The manager has the right to refuse any entry if identification is inadequate.
3. Payments –Total invoice amount in Australian dollars will be charged at the time booking is made. We accept cash, MasterCard and Visa. Surcharge applies on credit card. VISA/ MASTER have a 1.5% surcharge; AMEX and UNION have a 3% surcharge.
4. Pre-authorisation– A pre-authorisation fee will be required from guests upon check in. Guests are required to present a valid MasterCard of Visa card for the pre-authorisation fee. The pre-authorisation fee will validate the presented card and act as a bond. The fee will be set aside by the card issuer, and will be released up to 5 business days, depending on the issuer. Pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance on your card. If you do not have a credit card, or insufficient fund in your credit card, you will be required a cash bond.
5. Pre-authorisationfee – Pre-authorisation fee is used to cover (but not limited to) lost key/s, breakages, damages, smoking in the room, bringing pets, excessive cleaning. It also helps to protect the cardholder and Pod Inn capsule accommodation from possible fraud. The bond in the form of cash or credit card will be forfeited and deducted to cover any incidentals that were caused by you. If any damages/ incidents/ monetary loss exceed the bond collected, you agreed to indemnify us for the costs of repair.
6. Booking– Minimum age requirement for check in is 16 years old. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price. Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking process is complete.
7. Check in and Check Out – Check in time is after 2:00pm. Check out time is before 10:00am. If you wish to have early check in or late check out, they may be available but not guaranteed. Please speak to our receptionist on duty. Any late check out without acknowledging our staff will attract a late check-out fee.
8. Strictly NO Smoking – Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building and in the building compound. No smoking is allowed within three metres of entrance and exit of the property. Smoking in the property will damage the ambiance of the room. Some guests might suffer and asthmatic reaction to the smell stained on the furniture and air conditioning unit. Cleaners will require a substantial time to neutralise the air. The cleaning fee will be deducted from your bond.
9. Inappropriate Behaviours – For the interest of the public safety and pleasant stays of all our guests, all guests shall comply with all reasonable requests,instructions or demands made by the management. We will enforce a zero tolerance on guests behaving inappropriately on our establishment, including(but not limited to) drug / alcohol intoxication in the premises, swearing,screaming, loud music after 10:00pm, inflicting pain on others, verbal/physical abuse, and threats to Staff, disrupting other guests peace and quietness and all other offensive activities. Pod Inn staff will exercise its right to warn, and in extreme cases, with no warning, contact the Police on“000” for immediate eviction. No refund and no forfeiture of Bond.
10. Travel Insurance – We do everything possible to ensure security levels are maintained, and we ask our guests do so too. Pod Inn capsule accommodation takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises. We recommend our guests to obtain appropriate travel insurance while travelling. Pod Inn will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay,property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you.
11. Cancellation– Cancellation up to 7 days of your arrival date will be fully refunded. No fee will be charged if modification is made up to 3 days of your arrival date.Any changes or modification later, or no show, you will be charged accordingly.
12. Complaint– Should you have any complaint, please submit it in written form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your complaint in 48 hours.