The Vieques Guesthouse is a fun and relaxed place to stay in Esperanza, on the island of Vieques, Puerto Rico. We are a short walk to many beaches, as well as to the waterfront Malecón, which features dozens of restaurants, bars, and shops.
Property Name: The Vieques Guesthouse
Address 1: 297 Calle Flamboyan
City : Esperanza - Vieques
Postal Code : 00765
Contact Name: Reception
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- An administrative fee of $30 will be charged for cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the confirmed reservation. The rest of your deposit will be refunded.
- Your deposit will be forfeited if you cancel within 30 days of your confirmed reservation.
- Early departures cannot be refunded.
Terms and Conditions
- All room rates are subject to Puerto Rico's 9% Tourism Tax.
- We are occasionally able to accommodate pets. You must call to discuss terms. Service animals are always welcome.
- Each room's occupancy limit is stated in its respective description. Only guests who are registered with The Vieques Guesthouse are allowed on the property. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than the room allows, or if you bring additional people to the room after check-in.
- The Vieques Guesthouse is entirely non-smoking.
- Damage to the room will be charged to the person who made the reservation to include: The cost of materials, labor, and the full daily rate for the room until repairs are completed.
- Check out is at 11am unless agreed upon with the front desk. Late check-outs that have not been approved at the front desk will result in a full day charge. If we are able to approve a late check-out, the additional fee is $10 per hour. Unfortunately, we are unable to hold bags in the lobby after 11am.
- You must advise us if you are arriving after the lobby closes. The lobby hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and 9am-12pm on Sunday.
- Please note: The Vieques Guesthouse is not responsible for delays or issues with transportation to the island of Vieques, especially in regards to the ferry from Ceiba. There are three airports on the main island with flights to Vieques, and the ferry's inconsistency and unreliability is very well documented, which is why we always recommend that our guests fly.