The Cascade Motel established in 1947, is the last vintage motor court still operating in the Columbia River Gorge offering a variety of lodging accommodations from individual romantic cottages and spacious queen suites to economical motel studios with the convenience of parking at each unit.
We are located on the Historic Columbia River Hwy 30, a beautiful 40-minute drive east of Portland in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. Our motel has been remodeled and is situated on 3 acres of lawn with large shade trees and territorial views of the Cascade Mountain range. Our motel is the quietest in town, we are approximately 2 blocks away from the busy main street of Cascade Locks to ensure our guests a good night sleep. We have plenty of easy access parking, leave your boat connected and have easy pull through access.
Our motel is non-smoking; however, we do provide outside smoking areas, two outdoor BBQ areas with tables and chairs, one propane fire pit, and free wireless internet for our guests. We also offer two cottages that are dog friendly. However, your dog must be under 20lbs. Kitchen units offer local, freshly roasted coffee.
Property Name: Cascade Motel
Street Address: 300 NW Forest Ln
City : Cascade Locks - Oregon
Postal Code : 97014
Phone: (541) 374-8750
- 24-hour security
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor play equipment
- Picnic area
- Sanitized tableware
- Screens between staff / guests where needed
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- No smoking in rooms. Outside designated smoking areas are provided.
- No marijuana smoking on property.
- Smoking fee: $200 if smoke damage occurs inside room.
- Damage fee: Variable due to incident.
- 25lb max dog allowed in pet-friendly rooms (Cottages #9 and #10). Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms and on the property, or guest will be asked to leave without a refund. $25 Pet Fee charged each night of stay.
- Rental of a kitchen cottage is required to use BBQ areas.
- Monthly Rates: Please call our office for monthly rates at 541-374-8750