Amazon Planet for tourism and conservation within the Amazon rainforest of the Tambopata National Reserve.
We offer an excellent quality service based on trust, hospitality, comfort, safety and, above all, respect for nature and the people around us for the sustainability of our Amazon rainforest, through responsible and sustainable tourism.
With all these new changes around the world, we offer a unique natural retreat, where travelers can stay safe to enjoy the wonders of the Amazon. We are a family & friends business with the concept of Boutique Hotel, we are proud to offer a unique and personalized experience to feel at home in nature.
We are committed to providing the best quality service to our guests around the world.
Our all-inclusive programs are ideal to enjoy a quick weekend getaway or taking a good vacation to revitalize in the jungle. Ideal for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, families, for all ages, all nationalities with a passion for nature, adventure and spiritual connection.
Property Name: Amazon Planet Peru
Address 1: Km 28 Río Bajo Madre de Dios
Address 2 : Av. Leon Velarde 928B Madre de Dios
City : Puerto Maldonado - Madre de Dios
Postal Code : 1700
Contact Name: Sandra Fernandez-Osores
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Airport shuttle
- All rooms disinfected daily
- All-inclusive meals
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast, free
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Common stationery removed
- Cooking class
- Delivered food covered securely
- Designated smoking area
- Exterior corridor
- Face masks available for guests
- Family rooms
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Happy hour
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Hygiene certification
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules
- Prepared lunches
- Refillable water stations
- Sanitized tableware
- Single-use plastics removed
- Snack bar
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Walking Tours
- Traslados aeropuerto
- Traslados por rio
- Amenities en habitacion
- Alimentacion completa
- Bebida de bienvenida
- Área natural protegida
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour:
Late Check-out Fees: $360.00
Late check-out (after 7:00 AM and before 10:00 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
1. Once you complete full payment, the amount refunded if there is a cancellation is:
Full refund - before 30 days of arrival.
70% refund - Between 29 and 15 days.
50% refund - Between 14 and 7 days.
NO refund - between 6 days and NO SHOW and we offer a travel voucher to reschedule.
2. The withholdings that occur, depending on the payment method, will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
3. For groups of 12 pax and more, a non-refundable 5% will be applied for cancellations between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival.
4. This cancellation policy is conditioned to the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and is valid for reservations made until December 2021 no matter your travel dates.
Terms and Conditions
1. FOREIGN rates are in US dollars and PERUVIAN rates are in soles and only for guests with a Peruvian ID.
2. The program itinerary is tentative. Activity times, order or duration may vary during your stay due to weather conditions, security measures or flight delays.
3. Any additional services, requests and costs other than the type of program and type of cabin selected must be reserved in advance (you can include any as ADD-On during booking process.
4. Tours are NOT with a private guide. Following health and safety protocols, the social bubble is max. 8 travelers per guide. The request for a Private Guide is confirmed according to availability with an additional cost.
5. Tours are conducted in English or Spanish. For other languages, request in advance and it is confirmed according to availability with additional cost (available in French, German, Italian or Portuguese).
6. For reservations with children under 11 years old or elders over 70 years old or people with any medical condition that requires special attention, a private guide is required with the additional cost.
7. For accommodation, the sharing options are based on availability for guests of the same gender who wish to avoid the single accommodation fee.
8. Accommodation in the River view Suite and Jungle Deluxe includes complimentary wine and fruit basket in the room.
9. For group travel with a Tour Leader or TC, for every 10 paying guests, TC is free. TC accommodation can be in shared accommodation with other TCs.
10. The reservation form that we send you includes and must be complete with: reservation code, full names, nationality, passport number, date of birth, age, food restrictions or allergies, shoe size.
11. Infants from 0 to 4 years old are free of payment using existing beds.
SAFE TRAVEL POLICY
1. Travel safe. We have established and secured all the health and safety prevention protocols required by the national health agency and the WHO against COVID-19. Please wear personal protection and maintain physical distancing appropriately.
2. It is mandatory to ensure that each traveler has read, has on hand (ideally digital or printed only if necessary) and complies with our recommendations, rules of behavior and safety during the trip and their stay at the Lodge (download IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION)
3. We do not offer travel insurance. Guests must have their travel insurance confirmed.
4. We send you a declaration of information received by the guest together with the reservation form.
5. Upon arrival, guests must sign our Acknowledgment of Risk and Disclaimer form.
6. Amazon Planet is not responsible or assumes any responsibility for any breach of the recommendations, safety and travel rules by the guest.
7. High value objects must be declared to the Lodge manager by the guests upon arrival to be safeguarded until their return to the city.
8. Amazon Planet is not responsible for any loss if valuables are not reported.
9. River transfers: Travel time by boat to the lodge is 1 hour. Check out from your cabin for breakfast is at 7 am. The departure time from the Lodge to the city is at 8:00 am. Travel time is approximately 1.20 h.
10. Private boats with additional cost for late departures from the Lodge must be reserved in advance. The last departure time is at 12 pm. Check out from the room is at 9 am and no activities are included.
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION (follow the link and download details)
6. For urgent communication or immediate contact, call us or write to us at whatsapp +51 984 713 649 (Sandra)