Prices & Taxes:
Prices vary by day of the week, time of year and time of entry/reservation. Taxes and fees are not included listed room prices. The tax rate is 10.67% . Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Terms of Payment:
Payment in full is due generally at the time of check-out unless booking through a third party website or obtaining a pre payment discount. A valid credit card must be in file from the time of reservation.
For reservations that are booked directly through Mountain View Lodge, guests are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase up to 24 hours prior to check in (3:00pm MST). Reservations made through third party booking websites will be held to the terms and conditions of those websites.
Check in is at 3:00pm daily. Check out is at 11:00am daily. Late check-out at 12:00pm available upon request.
This property is pet friendly. A $250.00 fee may be charged to the card on file for any damages to the room(s), common area(s) caused by pets.
The Utah State Clean Air Act: The law prohibits smoking, or using electronic-cigarettes (vaping), in all enclosed indoor places of public access and within 25 feet of any entrance, exit, open window, or air intake of a building where smoking is not allowed.
A $250.00 fee may be charged to the card on file for any damages to room(s) or common area(s) caused by smoking.
Mountain View Lodge offers free onsite parking for guests only. Mountain View Lodge will not be responsible for any damages to vehicles or theft in parking lot(s).
Effective Date: October 29, 2020
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION Personal Information may be collected directly from you (e.g., when you fill out a web form on one of our Sites or a paper form at one of our Locations). Other sources enable us to obtain the Personal Information about you, such as when:
- Identification data (e.g., first name, last name, postal address, phone number, email address, height, weight, birthdate, skier type);
- Payment details or methods and transaction information (e.g., when you purchase lift tickets, event tickets, or goods, or book accommodations online);
- Location data (e.g., the location where you stay or ski, the location of an event at one of our Locations that you attend, location data sent by your device, the runs that you ski or ride, or the ski lifts that you ride);
- Connection (e.g., IP address) and device information (e.g. device type and operating system);
- Data regarding your use of our Sites (e.g., date and time of visits, viewing information, pages viewed, keystroke activity, time spent on pages, scroll activity, click/touch information, content you provide, such as through email or messages, and mouse movements);
- Information relating to your preferences and activities (e.g., vertical distance by day; calories burned; time spent skiing or riding; individuals with whom you form groups for skiing or riding, as reflected in your use of our applications; the frequency with which you use or visit various facilities, services, programs, or Locations; events attended;
- Details of ski-related accidents and other incidents;
- An assessment of your skiing/riding ability;
- Photographs and video of you at our Locations or that you otherwise submit; and
- Demographic information (e.g., household information, number of children, age ranges, gender) .
In addition to the above, we may combine information you have provided to us on our Sites with information you have provided to us offline, including information you have provided to us at one of our Locations, and we may store this information together in your customer profile. For example, we may combine data automatically collected when you use your season ski pass, attend an event, rent equipment at one of our Locations, or otherwise visit one of our Locations, or data you provide to us when you stay at one of our hotels or resorts, with your customer profile. This enables us to provide the best experience possible when you visit our Locations. WHY WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION We use your Personal Information for the following purposes, all of which relate to the relationship between you and us and the services we provide:
- a third party provides information about you (e.g., someone orders a gift card online and wants to send it directly to you, he/she must provide us with your name and address; and travel agents or other business partners with whom we have joint marketing or service providing arrangements with, such as Expedia);
- your electronic communications devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or computers, automatically submit information about you;
- technology implemented at our Locations provides us with information (e.g., when your ski pass is scanned at a chairlift);
- we are provided information from other business partners;
- you are at one of our Locations, and we take photographs or videos of you; and
- such information is available from public sources.
- to provide you or the person of your choice with the services and/or products you requested (e.g., passes, reservations);
- to perform transactions, in particular, to check your identity or the identity of the person you designated, as well as for billing and shipping purposes; and
- to provide you and/or the person you designated with after-sale support in case you encounter any difficulties following your transaction with us.
We also may process your Personal Information for the purposes listed below, which are necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests and provide you with quality services and products:
- to administer our systems, debug, and improve the performance and accessibility of our Sites and Locations;
- to monitor and optimize the use of our facilities (e.g., when you scan your pass and ride one of our chairlifts, we use such information for monitoring the use of our chairlifts; improvement of facilities based on the number of attendees at events);
- to better understand your use of our products, services, programs, and events; and
- to improve our Sites, Locations, and, more generally, our products, services, programs, and events.
In addition, we may also process your Personal Information:
- to provide you with marketing communications, recommendations, and special offers regarding our products and services, as well as products and services of third parties which might be of interest to you; and
- to combine your data and implement profiling activities in order to better understand your needs, expectations, and preferences and provide you with personalized content and targeted advertising accordingly.
Right to Access Your Information: You have the right to request the following covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information
- The purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information
- The categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed about you, the purpose for disclosing such Personal Information, and the categories of third parties with whom we disclosed such Personal Information
- The categories of Personal Information that we have sold about you, as well as the categories of third parties to whom we sold such Personal Information