Wayha is situated in Bangkok, Thailand. Being in the middle
of Southeast Asia, it is perfect for guests who are exploring this region. It
is conveniently located only a 10 minute drive from Don Mueang International
airport, so our guests can travel throughout SEA from here by most of the low
cost airlines. Also, it is only 10 minute walk to Lak Si train station, where
you can enjoy traveling on an old-fashioned Thai train to the North/Northeast,
or to the borders of Laos/Myanmar.
The hostel is slap-bang in a Thai residential area; here guests can enjoy traditional Thai food like the locals eat. Also, a 24/7 supermarket, a local mall, and 7/11 convenience store are within walking distance.
At Wayha, we provide both shared and private rooms, so guests can choose between comfort and economy or comfort and privacy. Furthermore, we have a common room area, a multi-propose room, a conservatory (glass room), a kitchen, and a relaxing garden. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the building.
We treat everyone like family, all guests are friends who visit our house. So, we will treat you like one of the family, and keep the place super clean for you. On the other hand, you won't only want to stay inside. There is a city here waiting to be discovered, which is why we provide free maps of the surrounding area and the city, as well as the best recommendations on what to see, eat, and do in and around Bangkok.
Owned and managed by travellers, every part of Wayha is intentionally designed to ensure you have the best stay possible in one of the most loved cities in the world. Hope to see you here soon!
Property Name: Wayha Hostel (AHub Hospitality Co.,Ltd. - Headquarter)
Address 1: 100/599 Soi Chaeng Watthana 10 Lane 9-3, Thung Song Hong, Laksi
City : Bangkok
Postal Code : 10210
Contact Name: Vetniti Limnuson
Phone : +66610515959
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Public computers
- Cable TV
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Any cancellations made fewer than 7 days from the scheduled check-in date will result in a charge of 1 night during low or normal seasons.
Any cancellation made fewer than 7 days from the scheduled check-in date will result in a charge of 100% of the booking during high or peak seasons.
However, if we do manage to resell the room/bed before the check-in date then we will refund any deposit/payment you have made to us (minus any small fees we paid during the booking process).
The only things we cannot refund are the fees you may have paid to third party booking sites (like Hostelworld, Hostelbookers or Booking.com). Usually, these sites will not refund your deposit, which is why it is better to book directly with us!
For 100% Pre-paid 3rd Party Bookings: If your booking was prepaid through a 3rd party booking site (like Airbnb), the amount of your refund will be determined by their policies and must be requested through that company. In the event, the 3rd party booking site asks us for approval of a refund, we will allow it as long as such approval does not jeopardize our rating, status or business relationship with that company and does not violate the direct booking cancellation policy stated above. In our experience, 3rd Party Booking sites have cancellation policies that are not as kind as ours so we recommend you book directly with us whenever possible. :D
Please note that valid credit card information will be needed to confirm your booking
Terms and Conditions
Early arrival and Late Check-outs:
• Should you arrive at the hotel before the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the hostel staff for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. Then you may relax in the common room area, garden or explore the surrounding area until your room/bed is ready. However, if your room/bed is ready then you may check-in.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy levels.
• Please check with the hostel staff at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
1. Wayha Hostel will be held responsible for the guest’s property in case of loss or damages as follows:
2. Wayha Hostel shall not be liable for any loss or damage in the following cases:
• Credit/Debit Card: We accept reservations through our online reservation system 24 hours every day. We require credit card information when making a reservation. Upon check in, guests will have the option to pay for the room by credit/debit card* or cash. The reservation is completed once you receive the Reservation Confirmation via email.
• A 200 baht deposit for key card will be taken at check-in and refunded later when checking out.
• Children under the age of 10 can only stay in a private room free of charge.
• Children above 10 will be charged at the normal rate.
*A small surcharge is added to the balance when paying by credit card.