Free Cerveza is a fun glamping hostel located right on the beautiful shores of Lake Atitlan. Our awesome lakefront property overlooks 3 of Central America’s most famous volcanoes - San Pedro, Atitlan and Toliman.
In order to provide and maintain our summer camp vibe, each guest will be charged 33Q per night so that you can enjoy unlimited use of Free Cerveza’s activities and equipment. You can sunbathe and swim off of our private docks, enjoy unlimited use of our stand up paddle boards and tubes, take out our kayaks for a little adventure, get moving with free yoga classes, or hang out in our steamy sauna for an afternoon. We also run a bunch of fun activities including guided hikes and paddle board tours for your enjoyment. We’re basically a summer camp for adults, just with some added cerveza. And yes, wifi is included although we promise, you will find a better connection with the people and the atmosphere.
We have a bar fully stocked with all of your favorite alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages, a full breakfast and lunch menu prepared by our gourmet Mayan chefs, and our famous family style 3 course dinner with free beer (of course!).
We offer private and shared glamps (up to 4 people), or private and shared treehouse rooms overlooking the lake and the valley. Each glamp and treehouse room is fully set up with electrical power and cozy blankets.
In a mission to protect our beautiful environment, the owners built this property with love, using eco-friendly materials and technology such as compost toilets, recycled wood and glass bottles, and LED lighting.
Free Cerveza is located in Santa Cruz la Laguna on the northern shore of Lake Atitlán, only a 10 minute boat ride from the main dock at Panajachel. You can even ask for the driver to drop you off directly on our private dock!
Valid Passport is required at Check-In. Check-in is at 2pm and check out is at 11 AM. Glamping is only reserved for guests 18+ and has a fun, youthful vibe.
Reception is open from 8 AM - 9 PM.Curfew is at 11 PM: Santa Cruz law requires us to close our common area and reduce noise by 11 PM.
Property Name: Free Cerveza
Address 1: Sector Paskrabal
City : Santa Cruz La Laguna
Postal Code : Zona 0
Contact Name: Reception
Phone : +502 5811 2001
Email : email@example.com
- Welcome Drink
- Basic WiFi for messaging
- Yoga Classes Included With Stay
- Towel Rental Available
- Sauna Included With Stay
- Kayaks Included With Stay
- SUP Boards Included With Stay
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
DON’T SKIP THIS PART (IT’S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT):
- Reception is open from 8:00 AM -10:00 PM. Check-in is after 2:00 PM. PASSPORT is required for check-in.
- NO ATMS as Santa Cruz is a remote location. Please plan accordingly as we do not accept credit card payments. We accept both Guatemalan Quetzals and U.S. Dollars.
- Arriving from Panajachel? The last public boat to Santa Cruz departs at 7:00 PM and costs 10-20Q per person.
- Please be advised that taxes are not included in the price of your reservation. They will be charged at check-out.
- In order to provide and maintain our summer camp vibe, each guest will be charged 33Q per night so that you can enjoy unlimited use of Free Cerveza’s activities and equipment. Activities include: guided paddle board tours, yoga classes, guided hikes and more. The equipment available includes: Paddle boards, kayaks, tubes, floaties, saunas and wifi.
- Our 3 course family-style dinner begins at 5:00PM; starting with 2 hours of UNLIMITED FREE CERVEZA. Sign up is by 3:00PM on each day of your stay. If you will be arriving after 3:00PM, send us a WhatsApp message [hotel phone] or email us ([hotel email]) on the day of your arrival.
- We have a strict no outside food or drink policy. Please respect this.
Términos y Condiciones:
Se requiere que traigas tu pasaporte para poder realizar el check-in. El check-in es a las 2:00 pm y el check-out es a las 11:00 am.
Nos reservamos el derecho de admisión si no tienes entre 18+
Manejamos un sistema de cuentas. Al momento de pagar tu cuenta y hacer check-out solo puedes pagar con efectivo.
Santa Cruz es un lugar sin acceso a carretera y solamente se puede llegar en lancha. No hay cajeros en Santa Cruz así que, por favor, planea tu consumo ya que no aceptamos tarjetas de débito/crédito.
Los impuestos no están incluidos en el precio de tu reservación, se cargarán a tu estadía al momento de hacer check-out.
Poseemos licencia de bar y restaurante, por lo que no permitimos comidas y bebidas de afuera. Por favor respeta esto o te pediremos que salgas.
Ofrecemos un kayak y uso del sauna GRATIS con tu estadia.
La recepción está abierta de 8 AM - 9 PM
En Santa Cruz hay toque de queda a las 11:00PM, por lo que cerramos el área común a esa hora para reducir el ruido. Por favor comprende que somos un lugar social (NO UN HOSTEL DE FIESTA).