friends, my name is João. I manage Lisbon Old Town Hostel since 2007
and as far as I see it, I will do it for many years more. There is nothing
better than spending my days providing happiness to every guest, promoting the
beauties of my city and sharing the warm and cozy welcoming of the Portuguese
If you are looking for a central place where you can chill and have fun, there is no doubt Old Town Hostel is your Spot in Lisbon! Old Town provides you all the coziness of your own home, in harmony with a very friendly and social environment. You will feel the good vibes from the moment you arrive!
So jump on whenever you are ready to come and live a Lisbon story with us...
Property Name: Lisbon Old Town Hostel
Address 1: Rua do Ataíde 26A
City : Lisboa - Lisboa
Postal Code : 1200-035
Contact Name: João Ferreira
Phone: +351 213465248
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No Charge - If cancelled before 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- After January 1st 2019 and according to a recent Portuguese law, adding to the hostel's price, guests have to pay a Tourist City Tax of 2€ per guest per night (maximum €14.00 per guest).
- VAT included.
- Guests who need early Check-Ins or late Check-Outs can leave their luggage in our luggage room free of charge. They can also have shower and chill in our common areas while they wait.
- Payment upon arrival by Cash, Credit Cards or Debit Cards.
- Breakfast is included in all rates and it doesn't have a time limit. Everyone will have breakfast, no matter how early or how late they wake up.
- There are 2 parking options: in the streets around the hostel (paid between 9:00 and 19:00 on week days) or in a paid parking garage located 5 minutes walking from the hostel (around 14€/24Hours)
- No Curfew.
- No Age restrictions.