Located on the James Estate Pokolbin property in the Hunter
Valley our Guest House offers the best in contemporary living, with five
generous bedrooms sleeping from 8 – 10 people and three exquisite bathrooms
servicing them; these have a particular high attention to detail and are just
beautiful! Separate formal and informal areas including a cavernous family
room, the Guest House has reverse cycle air, outdoor dining and BBQ, and a
large entertainment room with all the essentials and a meals area open out to
the undercover alfresco... it is picture perfect!
This property positions you in the heart of the Hunter on Hermitage road. If you are attending one of the many Event weekends in the Hunter Valley, you will find this House most convenient. Outdoor pets are welcome onsite. You are also located just a short hop to some of the most popular Vineyards and Restaurants.
Fully enclosed yard, PETS WELCOME! $200.00 pet bond applies, refundable after your stay.
Configuration of Bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 – King Bed with ensuite + air conditioner Bedroom 2 – King Bed with ensuite + air conditioner Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed Bedroom 5 – Queen Bed.
Property Name: James Estate Guest House
Address 1: 1210 Hermitage Road
City : Pokolbin - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2320
Phone: 024998 7992
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 0.00
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
a) You are not able to cancel without penalty once the deposit is paid unless owner is able to relet for the entire period and for the same booking value
b) Cancellation requests must be made in writing.
c) All cancellations will incur a minimum $100 Admin Fee
d) Cancellations between 28 & 14 days prior to arrival: 50% refund
e) Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival: nil refund
f) If a guest shortens their stay or reduces guest numbers the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
Terms and Conditions
To protect all parties involved in the letting of your holiday property we ask that you carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. By making a booking and receiving a confirmation you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
1. Your holiday property is available from 2:00pm on your day of arrival with a vacate time of 10:00am on the date of your departure as shown on your booking confirmation.
2. A 50% deposit is required for all bookings. Balance of tariff is due fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival date
3. The premises are let to the person (18 or older) making the booking, and that person will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests.
4. The premises must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
5. There is strictly NO-SMOKING inside the house. Smoking is allowed outside with all doors closed.
6. Linen, toweling and toiletries are provided excluding shampoo & conditioner.
7. Pets are welcome outside, enclosed fenced yard onsite. No pets allowed inside.
8. Tenants are responsible for safekeeping of accommodation keys and/or remotes and other property.
9. All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the property and/or common property during their stay, including but not limited to any additional cleaning, removal of excess garbage, repairs or replacement items in the property.
10. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and guests will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
11. No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the agent or owners control.
12. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
13. A $200.00 Pet bond is applicable to all pet guests, this will be refunded after your stay if there is no irreparable damage to the property.