Ferme le Pavillon is a relaxed, luxury bed and breakfast and restaurant on a huge plot of land surrounded by nature. It is a hidden gem in the green hills of Southern France, that embrace you with personality and tranquility. The rooms are beautifully decorated in scandinavian style and all have private bathroom and air condition. Most rooms have their own terrasse with beautiful views and direct acces to the grounds. You can stay at the pool all day and enjoy your meals in the restaurant on site or take trips to surrounding medieval villages, Gorge du Verdon or the Riviera. Provence is right outside the door waiting for you.
Property Name: Ferme le Pavillon
Address 1: 2323 Route de Comps
City : Bargemon - Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Postal Code : 83830
Contact Name: Christel Nellemann
Phone: Click to dial+33(0)769450044
- Swimming pool
- Free parking
- Animals are welcome
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 14:00
Late Check-out Fees: € 65.00
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 14:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
In case you have to cancel your reservation due to COVID-19 restrictions, we reimburse you the full stay. Please inform us as early as possible and send the documentation stating that your country prohibits you from traveling. If Ferme le Pavillon is closed due to COVD-19, we also reimburse you the full stay.
In all other cases we refer to our regular cancellation policy. We charge the 30% deposit if you at any time wish to cancel your reservation. We charge the full stay if you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to modify your reservation.
Terms and Conditions
Customers pay 30% of the full amount upon reservation and the other 70% 30 days prior to arrival. When you book online you pay by credit card through our secure payment portal Stripe. The second amount will automatically be drawn 30 days prior to arrival. The price includes a taxe de sejour of 0,61€ per adult/per night paid to the official tourism office in Dracenie. Drinks and food can be paid upon check-out by cash or credit card.
Sign up for our newsletter on our website and follow the latest news from Ferme le Pavillon.