We are a small family owned business offering high quality apartment accommodation for holiday makers, families and business travelers in the beautiful city of Perth. Our apartments are perfectly located between the Swan River, King’s Park and the CBD. You’ll love our fantastic inner city apartments for their comfort, cleanliness, facilities and proximity to everything Perth has to offer. Our apartments are located within a 4 star resort, so you can take advantage of the pools, gyms, tennis courts and restaurant.
Property Name: Perth Short Stays
Address 1: 118 Mounts Bay Road
City : Perth
Postal Code : 6000
Contact Name: Gavin
Phone : 0419193760
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Payment & Cancellation
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
Terms and Conditions
Our accommodation caters for quiet family holidays or business travellers. Apartments are located amongst residential apartments and we appreciate your consideration and respect for our neighbours. For your security the entrance to all apartments are monitored by cameras and a swipe card is required to gain access.
1. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
2. Apartments are completely non-smoking including the balconies/courtyards. Any evidence of smoking will incur a $250 fine.
3. Check in (from 2pm) and check out (by 10am) times must be strictly adhered to unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. You must notify us of the total number of guests staying (including infants and children of any age) and provide the names and ages of all guests. Please be prepared to verify on arrival. Only those guests on the reservation are permitted in the apartment.
The maximum number of guests must not be exceeded. This includes infants and children. One infant aged 12 months or younger can be accommodated free of charge if sharing a bed with the parent/s. All other guests over the number of 2 are subject to the 'Extra Guest Charge'.
5. No pets.
6. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guests' responsibility. Please inform us immediately of any damage/breakages.
7. Lost keys and/or swipe cards will be charged to the guest. If a parking permit is provided it must be returned to the apartment on check out otherwise the replacement fee will be charged to the guest.
8. Please lock all doors when you go out. For both safety and consideration of the environment, please turn off heaters and air conditioners when you are not in the apartment.
9. The apartment must be treated respectfully and left in a clean and tidy manner at check out. It should be left in the same condition as you found it.
10. All rubbish must be removed.
11. Any breach of these house rules may result in immediate termination of your stay.