Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages invites you to experience Sanibel Island with all the charm of ‘Old Style’ Florida!Located on the west end of the island, directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy our beachfront or near-beach cottages in your own tropical paradise! Browse through our Beach Units and Cottages, check availability and make your reservations today!Relax in our quiet atmosphere and take-in a panoramic view of our stunning sunsets. Enjoy safe swimming, fishing and one of the best shelling beaches in the world.While you’re vacationing at Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages, its natural that you’ll want to get out and explore our beautiful islands. Your hosts are well equipped to make some great recommendations of things to do that will help you take advantage of all that Sanibel and Captiva have to offer.Let Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages make your vacation memorable for years to come!
Address 1: 4819 Tradewinds Drive
City : Sanibel - Florida
Postal Code : 33957
Contact Name : Innkeepers
Phone : (239) 472-1765
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
A 50% deposit is required to confirm reservation. In case of a one (1) night stay, payment is due in full at time of booking. Remaining balance is due on day of arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is 3 pm - Early check is subject to availability at an additional cost- inquire with the office on day of arrival.
- Check-out time is 10 am. Late check-out can be arranged if unit is available, at one half daily rate.
- Fresh towels/linens available daily
- Maid service upon request (extra fee applies)A $10 fee per person may be added for parties over two or for any unannounced increase in room occupancy. Children under 12 are free but must be accounted for on your reservation request. Please notify the office when you have a change in the number of room guests.
- Pets are welcome. Pet fees and deposits will apply.
- Hurricanes are an unfortunate reality for the Gulf Coast. Normally we have several days advance warning for these storms. If a hurricane is tracking to Southwest Florida and a mandatory evacuation is ordered, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. In the event of a voluntary evacuation, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. If the storm is down graded to a Tropical Storm or if no evacuation orders are issued, there will be no refunds for cancellations or for early departures. Please feel free to purchase travel insurance for your trip via a third party vendor at your own expense should you be traveling to our area during hurricane season.
- Peak season rates apply for holidays with a three night minimum stay required
- There is no smoking allowed in any rooms or common areas of the Motel. There will be a $250 fee added to your reservation for any smoke damages to our property.
- Cancellation Policy is stated as such :
- 30 days or more will result in either a fee equal to your first nights stay or a $150 cancellation fee which ever is less– remainder of your deposit will be refunded within 3 to 5 business days.
- Any cancellation request made less then 30 days will result in forfeit of your deposit.