Chinatown is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, convenient public transportation and city trips.
Address 1: 8A Mosque Street , Chinatown
City: Singapore - Singapore
Postal Code: 059488
Contact Name: Allan
Phone: +65 6222 2940
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Hot Shower
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 15:00
Late Check-out Fees: 100%
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 15:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- Any cancellation or amendment must be made no later than 11am local time(SGT) 2 days prior to confirmed booking(s). Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges for the affected booking(s), up to a maximum of 2 nights’ charges.
- Pods will be reserved up to 3 hours from the stated time of arrival,after which the entire booking will be considered a cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-out is at 11am. Failure to check out by this time will incur a half day’s charge. Check out after 6pm will incur a full day’s charge.
- Full payment of any outstanding booking charges must be paid upon check-in.
- Payments made via Credit Card or PayPal will incur a nominal processing fee of 4%.
- Wink Hostel Pte Ltd has a strict no-smoking policy.
- It is the responsibility of a guest to ensure that his/her behavior does not detrimentally affect the comfort and safety of other guests and visitors to the hostel. The Management has the right to eject such guests from the hostel if their behaviors are deemed inappropriate and any accommodation charges previously levied will not be refunded.
- Upon check-in, all guests will be issued key cards, towels and adaptors etc. (if required). Deposits or charges are levied on these items and they remain the property of Wink Hostel Pte Ltd, to be returned upon check-out.If any item is lost or damaged, the SG$20 security deposits will be forfeited and/or associated charges may be levied.
- Wink Hostel Pte Ltd regularly organizes social and recreational activities for guests. These activities are voluntary and guests who participate in such activities agree to indemnify Wink Hostel Pte Ltd against all and any injuries, damages and liabilities.
- Wink Hostel Pte Ltd does not accept liability for the death,sickness or injury of any guest, or for loss, theft or damage to any guest’s property however caused. It is the responsibility of a guest to ensure his/her belongings are secure at all times.
- Guests under 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children below 6 years old are allowed to stay only if he/she is part of a group booking for an entire 6-pods to 10-pods dormitory
- Wink Hostel Pte Ltd reserves the rights to assign the guestto a similar pod or room type if the booked pod(s)/room(s) are unavailable.
- Wink Hostel Pte Ltd reserves the rights to re-assign guests podor room during the guest stay.
- Any special requests (i.e. lower/upper pod, specific pod/room,early check-in, late-check-out etc) are solely based on current availability.