YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADD A PET FEE, ROLLAWAY OR ANY PACKAGE ON THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION PAGEWhere Luxury Meets Wilderness
Welcome to Mountain River Lodge, a luxury cabin resort wilderness destination.
Plan an unforgettable stay with us! Your base camp is a collection of five-star cabins fitted with luxury amenities nestled in Lake George, Colorado, where the Rocky Mountains are your playground. Indulge in a day of world-class fly fishing, premium hunting, boating, biking, hiking, or fossil exploring. When it's time to unwind, curl up by an open fire on our spacious patio with a grilled meal, drink, friends and a memorable night under western stars.It's a world removed from the ordinary.
Property Name: Mountain River Lodge & Cabins
Street Address: 38122 US Hwy 24
City : Lake George - Colorado
Postal Code : 80827
Contact Name: Nicole Peters
- BBQ facilities
- Bottled water
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Outdoor furniture
- Towels changed upon request
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Outdoor patio and fireplace
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
~Reservations of 4 nights or more will incur a $45 cancellation fee if cancelled prior to 30 days.
~Reservations of 2 cabins or more will incur a $45 cancellation fee per cabin if booked 90 days or more in advance.
~Cancellations within 8-29 days will forfeit the 50% deposit.
~Cancellations within 7 days will be charged the full amount and is non refundable.
~Event/Custom Group rentals, please reference your contract. Group and full lodge bookings have different cancellation policies. A group reservation is considered 3 or more cabins or a whole property buy out. Please contact us for policy.
~The main house/lodge is a maximum occupancy of 8. If you are booking lodge and have other friends/guests in other cabins and would like to use the lodge as a gathering place you must get prior approval and that is considered a group booking.
~Extenuating circumstances will be considered.
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment in full for the reservation cannot be refunded if guest decides to leave earlier than originally booked.
2. Guests will be asked to leave without a refund if they are not observing quiet hours and being disruptive to neighbor.
2. There is a cleaning fee added to each reservation for every cabin. Cabins cleaning charges vary based on size and kitchen. Cabins #1-4 are a $40 cleaning fee. Two bedrooms units 5 & 6 are $75.00 cleaning fee. Cabin #7 has a $50 cleaning fee. Cabins #8-10 $40 cleaning fee. You may see this fee split into two charges.
3. All linens are cleaned and inspected when room is serviced. If there is any blood, urine, vomit or stains on linens upon check out you are subject to a charge for any linen, towels, washcloths or robes that are damaged or missing.
4. Only registered guests with valid identification and their visitors will be allowed access to the cabins/lodge. The patio and Grill39 are to be used exclusively by guests of the lodge and cabins. Visitors must be approved by management.
5. Guests should ensure that their cabin door is properly secure at all times. Mountain River Lodge management cannot beheld responsible for any personal items and valuables left in guest cabins.
6. The cabins and the area surrounding the cabins are a smoke free zone including tobacco and marijuana. Guests found in the act of or with evidence of smoking while in cabins/lodge will incur a $250.00 fine per occurrence, with the exception of smoking in outside designated smoking areas. If Park County is under a fire ban, smoking is only allowed in vehicle.
7. Guests found with unauthorized pets in cabins/lodge will incur a $100.00 fine per occurrence. Pet fee's are 25.00/day 50 lbs and under. Pets 50-80 lbs. are 50.00/day. Dogs are not allowed on any beds or furniture. Sheets will be checked for dog hair and guest will be charged if there is excessive dog hair. It is very rough on washing machines.
8. Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their cabin or any internal/external areas of cabin/lodge/patio. This includes any damage to septic of items being flushed down toilet. Please do not use bathroom sink for dishes. This liability extends to both registered guests and their visitors.
9. If maximum occupancy of cabin is exceeded each additional guest found will be charged 25.00 per extra guest. Queen and King cabins have a 2 adult/2 child 12 and under. Two bedroom cabins have a 7 (4 adults and 3 children 12 and under) person limit.
10. I understand that by staying at Mountain River Lodge I authorize the use of the credit card on file for payment of services and/or damages. I agree to make immediate payment of all charges incurred upon receipt of statement or on departure. Any additional charges after departure for damages or fines will be charged to the credit card on file and a statement will be forwarded by email.