For over 50 years, Surfside Suites has provided our guests with clean and comfortable accommodations in a family-friendly atmosphere. With repeat guests coming to us for many years, we make the comfort and relaxation of our visitors an utmost priority. Our accommodations offer privacy, yet the convenience of being right across the street from the beach, and the perfect location for shopping, restaurants, local events, and nightlife.
Property Name: Surfside Suites
Address 1: 176 S. Atlantic Avenue
City : Cocoa Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 32931
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Outside Shower
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- BBQ Facility
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Guest may cancel the reservation at least seventy-two (72) hours before the Arrival Date, and receive a refund on the Reservation Deposit. If Guest cancels the reservation less than seventy-two (72) hours before the Arrival Date, a charge of the first night will apply. No shows and cancellation on day of arrival will result in a charge of the total price of the reservation.
Terms and Conditions
1. PROPERTY. The property is described as a short-term rental room located at Surfside Suites, Cocoa Beach, FL. The Property is fully furnished by Owner and the following amenities are included in most of the properties:- Microwave - Range / toaster oven- Refrigerator - Television cable - Wi-fi - Linens A starter supply of household cleaning and hygiene products may be available in the rental room for use. Guest is responsible for purchasing any additional supplies and all food and beverages.
2. RENTAL PARTY. All persons in the rental party will be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Guest is at least eighteen (18) years of age and acknowledges that they may be asked to provide proof of age. Guest is responsible for all other accompanying guests and visitors of the rental property during the reservation.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. Unless the Owner gives its prior written consent, the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the Property is limited to the type of rental room:Efficiency room: maximum two (2), One bedroom: maximum four (4), Two bedroom: maximum six (6).
4. VISITORS. A visitor is an occupant of the Property who is not staying overnight. Any visitor staying overnight is subject to an additional charge of $250.00 per person. No visitor will be allowed to use the common facilities when Guest is not on the Property.
5. RENTAL PERIOD & CHECK-IN. The term of this rental period will be from the reserved Arrival Date to the Departure Date. The Property will be ready for Guest’s occupancy beginning at 3PM on the Arrival Date and the Property must be vacated by 11AM on the Departure Date, unless otherwise agreed by Owner. If Guest or any member of the Rental Party remains on the Property beyond the Departure Date, without owner’s consent, local authorities will be contacted to have guest removed from premises.
6. KEYS & ACCESS CODES. Owner will provide Guest with one (1) key, which will unlock the front door to the rental room. Guest is not allowed to make duplicate keys. A fee of $50.00 will be charged to Guest for failure to return a key. Owner will provide Guest with access code to their room if their room has an automated lock.
7. RENTAL RULES & RESTRICTIONS. Guest agrees to abide by the Rules and Regulations of Surfside Suites, and any other restrictions imposed by the Owner (the “Rules”) attached to this agreement as Exhibit A, at all times while on the Property and will cause all persons in the Rental Party and any visitors that Guest permits on the Property to abide by the Rules while on the Property. In addition, Guest agrees to abide by the following restrictions by Owner: (A) Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:00AM (B) Garbage must be placed in the proper receptacles (C) Pets are not permitted on the Property (see Exhibit A for more details)(D) Smoking is not permitted inside the Property (see Exhibit A for more details)If any person in the Rental Party fails to follow any of the Rules, the Rental Party may be asked to vacate the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent paid.
8. PAYMENT. Guest will be charged for the full amount of their stay on the morning of check in.
9. SECURITY DEPOSIT. Owner reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge a security deposit at the time of reservation. This deposit will be refunded after Guest’s departure and an inspection of the Property by Owner, less any deductions for damage to the Property or furnishings, excessive mess requiring additional cleaning or other costs incurred outside the normal course due to Guest’s stay.
10. CANCELLATION. If Guest cancels the reservation less than seventy-two (72) hours before the Arrival Date, a charge of the equivalent of two nights will apply. No shows and cancellation on day of arrival will result in a charge of the total price of the reservation.
11. FURNISHINGS.Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, kitchen equipment, utensils, and any other personal property supplied with the Property must not be removed from the Property. Loss of any items within the Property or damage to the Property or furnishings in excess of normal wear and tear will be charged to Guest. The Property will be inspected by Owner after Guest’s departure. All contents of the Property are the property of Owner. If an item should break, Guest must notify Owner immediately. Guest is not permitted to alter the wiring of any television or equipment.
12. PARKING. Parking is limited to one (1) space. Guest may only park in designated parking area. Any illegally parked cars may be subject to towing and/or fines.
13. MECHANICAL FAILURES. Owner attempts to properly maintain the Property. While all electrical and mechanical equipment within the Property are in good working order, Owner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access, cable service, or appliances. Guest agrees to report any inoperative equipment or other maintenance problem to Owner immediately. Owner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Guest will allow Owner or a person permitted by Owner access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Owner is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur and no refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
14. ACTS OF GOD. If there is a storm or severe weather and a mandatory evacuation order is issued by state or local authorities, Guest shall be entitled to a prorated refund for each night Guest is unable to occupy the Property. Owner will not be liable or deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur to any member of the Rental Party or Guest’s visitors while in the Property or on the Property. Owner is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables belonging to any member of the Rental Party or any of Guest’s visitors. Guest agrees to assume the risk of any harm arising from use of the Property. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR GUEST’S RENTAL OF THE PROPERTY OR USE OF THE PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT WILL OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF OWNER SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
16. INDEMNIFICATION. Guest acknowledges that the use of the Property by the Rental Party and Guest’s visitors is entirely at their own risk. Guest will indemnify and hold harmless Owner from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities whatsoever arising from or related to any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury or death resulting from the use or occupancy of the Property or the failure of any member of Rental Party or Guest’s visitors to observe the Rules and restrictions set forth in Paragraph 7.
17. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT. If Guest or any member of the Rental Party violates any of the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to maximum occupancy, visitors and rental rules and restrictions, Owner may evict Guest and the Rental Party from the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent and security deposit paid.
18. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement will be governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (not including its conflicts of laws provisions). Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the dispute will be resolved through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
19. AMENDMENTS. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a written agreement signed by both Owner and Guest.
20. NO WAIVER. Neither Owner nor Guest shall be deemed to have waived any provision of this Agreement or the exercise of any rights held under this Agreement unless such waiver is made expressly and in writing.
21. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable as though the invalid or unenforceable parts had not been included in this Agreement.
22. NOTICES. Any notice or communication under this Agreement must be in writing and sent via one of the following options:- certified or registered mail (postage prepaid, return receipt requested) - electronic email transmission - sent by overnight courier service.
23. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon Owner, its successors and assigns, and upon Guest and its permitted successors and assigns.
24. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement ands supersedes all other negotiations, understandings and representations (if any) made by and between the Parties.
EXHIBIT A Rules and Regulations
1. SMOKING/NON-SMOKING. All rental rooms are non-smoking. Smoking outside is allowed unless otherwise stated. Please be neat in disposing of cigarette butts. Do not discard them around the property, driveways, or yard areas. In the event smoking occurs in your rental room, you shall be assessed a minimum charge of $500.00.
2. AGE REQUIREMENTS. Guest is at least eighteen (18) years of age and acknowledges that they may be asked to provide proof of age. Guest is responsible for all other accompanying guests and visitors of the rental property during the reservation.
3. FURNITURE. Please do not move any of the furniture.
4. CANDLES. The burning of candles is prohibited in or around the property. Please note that some properties may have decorative candles, but they are NOT to be burned.
5. DOGS/PETS. Pets are not permitted on the property. In the event evidence of a pet is found at a rental, guest will be charged a minimum of $100.00. If the rental property requires additional cleaning due to the pet, Guest will be charged accordingly